Thoughts on the team going forward.

1.) Tons of talent coming back. If DeLuca and Tanguay come back healthy, this is going to be an extremely good defense.
2.) Offensive line will have growing pains. Replacing two first team all Americans will be difficult.
3.) I thought Easton Stick grew a lot this year.
4.) Not sure where he will come from, but NDSU needs a playmaker on the outside. One guy who can go up and get the ball.
5.) Offensive play calling needs to improve drastically. I don't think the apologists have merit over this one. TP just simply is not a good coordinator.
6.) Secondary will have a lot of experience under their belt, but they need to learn how to track receivers once the play is broken.
7.) I thought Cam (despite his two misses) was solid all year. Koonce made a ton of strides. Call it what you want but zero net return yards all year is absolutely ridiculous.
8.) Jabril Cox will have huge shoes to fill in Stumpf. After Montana last year, you never would have told me he would turn into the player he became.
9.) I hope to god TP quits the running back rotation shit. I want Bruce and Lance getting 90% of the carries.
10.) We have tough road Valley games next year plus a tough road game against EWU. Playoffs, especially seeding, is not a given.