Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Bison

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Bison

Quote Originally Posted by DM05 View Post
    Looks like several players have moved on: Dan Sargeant, Kurt Mattox, Max Polson, Frandsen, Hawkins, Isaac Cenescar, Peter Olson, Connor Hubbs, Bennet and Devan Rindy, Steven Nava. Good luck to those guys, and thanks for your contributions to Bison football.

Younger Volson and Michael Kelly each put on 30+ lbs, Radunz and Kubas each added 22, Jabril Cox is 6-3 230 already, Cofield and Purifoy each over 200.

OL will likely have Kuhnert, Tanner Volson, Conner, and Zach Johnson, plus someone else. Of those 4, Kuhnert is the smallest listed at 6-4 303.
    Wasn't Peter Olson the backup long snapper? Or am I mistaken?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I like to see a weight clause added to these players scholarship contract. Something that will provide an incentive for these players to attain and maintain the desired weight level.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    I like to see a weight clause added to these players scholarship contract. Something that will provide an incentive for these players to attain and maintain the desired weight level.
    Tim Allen should have read the weight clause before he put on the suit!

Lardsin must go!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't think gaining/losing weight is as easy as you think it should be. I'm guessing they have a target weight and do what they can to hit or maintain that weight.

Hail the BISON!!!

Wow...and let's add a performance clause.....and a minimum GPA clause......and a minimum win's clause......

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I recently watched a replay of the CSU game and it looked to me that Volson played quite well at the center position...pulled well, made some nice blocks and didn't see any high snaps while in the shotgun. What do you think the chances are of him taking over the center position and moving Kuhnert back to guard....wasn't that his original role??
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I recently watched a replay of the CSU game and it looked to me that Volson played quite well at the center position...pulled well, made some nice blocks and didn't see any high snaps while in the shotgun. What do you think the chances are of him taking over the center position and moving Kuhnert back to guard....wasn't that his original role??
    I think Kuhnert going back to guard is a very real possibility.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by GenX View Post
    Wow...and let's add a performance clause.....and a minimum GPA clause......and a minimum win's clause......
    Minimum win clause? Are you the fargo forum?
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.