Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Bison

Default Re: 2017 Bison

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Minimum win clause? Are you the fargo forum?
    Boom!!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I'm on the Jake Brinkman and Aaron Mercadel(spelling?) bandwagon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BisonPride72 View Post
    So Brinkman grew 2 inches and put on 35 lbs? I doubt it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    So Brinkman grew 2 inches and put on 35 lbs? I doubt it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Roster still shows him at 6-0. Hopefully, the +35 lbs deal is wrong because you gotta be quick to play MLB in the Tampa 2.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Roster still shows him at 6-0. Hopefully, the +35 lbs deal is wrong because you gotta be quick to play MLB in the Tampa 2.
    Yeah, I was thinking more like 225...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

DEPARTURES:

Steven Nava, walk-on QB from California
    Khayvon Hawkins, WR from Robbinsdale Cooper, Minnesota. Played in 22 career games, but never had a catch.
    Isaac Cenescar, Free Safety from Orlando. Biggest moment was an interception to close out the 2016 Green and Gold game, played in just ten games over two seasons.
    Dan Sargent; FB/LB from Chicago Lakes. Didn’t play in a game in 2016, limited reps in 2014 + 2015.
    Kurt Mattox; LB from Brooklyn Park. Played four games in 2016, four tackles on special teams. Chris Klieman singled him late in the season about his special teams role.
    Peder Olson; LB from Maple Grove. Didn’t play in a game in 2016.
    Max Polson, Center from Coon Rapids. Didn’t play in a game in 2016, saw limited reps in 2014 + 2015.
    Isaiah Fransen; WR from Barron, Wisconsin. Played in eight career games, with one reception, a memorable third down catch against Sam Houston State in 2014 playoffs.
    Isaac Lashua; TE from Iola, Wisconsin. Played in just four career games, moved from defense to offense in his career.
    Connor Hubbs, DT from White Bear Lake, Minnesota. Never played in a game for the Bison

Solid analysis here, and addresses much of what has or was discussed here on the game. I really felt our D played a step slow and that that accounted for many of JMU's explosive plays. That accounts for what he describes, although he doesn't address it. Spot on relative our offensive woes tho:

http://www.footballstudyhall.com/201...madison‬

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Solid analysis here, and addresses much of what has or was discussed here on the game. I really felt our D played a step slow and that that accounted for many of JMU's explosive plays. That accounts for what he describes, although he doesn't address it. Spot on relative our offensive woes tho:

Thanks for the link ....and your commentary. Thought I watched the wrong game reading all the posts on this site about 9 in the box and single coverage outside. He nailed it. For the most part, they played one safety in the box for run support and but the other safety was back, providing over the top cover for the corners, who were forcing routes to the outside, not Easton's strength last year. Lack of rub routes and tight end play action still puzzles me to this day. Interesting takes on Robbie and Tre.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Good article...