Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Bison

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Bison

2017 will be a great year. My 4 year old just told me that "the Bison are greater than the Seahawks and the Giants and the Seahawks again." That's a fun way to start the week

So we started watching the FCS national championship on Saturday and my 9 year old daughter got disgusted with it and started painting a big Go Bison banner. Made a father proud (I don't know who he is, but I'm sure he's proud).

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Well Craig Bohl is NOT going to Minnesota so that's a plus. 2011BisonAlumni was trolling hard on wyonation, as he has done for the last several years! (Btw...before you point it out I know "Definitely" is not spelled correctly).

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DefintielyNotABisonFan View Post
    Well Craig Bohl is NOT going to Minnesota so that's a plus. 2011BisonAlumni was trolling hard on wyonation, as he has done for the last several years! (Btw...before you point it out I know "Definitely" is not spelled correctly).
    You got our coaching staff; that is worth taking on a forum troll over. Also, I don't know why you wouldn't be a Bison fan since we seem to play your style of ball and are producing winning coaches and even players (Brian Grant is a Bison without Bohl going to WY) for you fine WY folk

Drop me a PM if you want the spelling fixed (might want to consider DefiantlyNotABisonFan.)

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    2017 will be a great year. My 4 year old just told me that "the Bison are greater than the Seahawks and the Giants and the Seahawks again." That's a fun way to start the week
    My 3 year old couldn't get the horns right until about 2 weeks ago. She worked hard on it all year but finally nailed it a week after the semifinal. She'll be on point for 2017.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It will be interesting to see if an easier non-conference schedule helps build depth with backups getting more reps and/or reducing injuries.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Random post is random. WTF?

King Frazier could be a huge loss unless our short yardage offense steps up... nobody got those tough yards like he did this season.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    King Frazier could be a huge loss unless our short yardage offense steps up... nobody got those tough yards like he did this season.
    This is actually one of my biggest concerns.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix