Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Bison

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Bison

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Mildly humorous: He is returning to Hawaii to be with his wife and seven daughters. (They stayed in Hawaii when he took the EWU job.) The daughters' names are Xeryah, Xevani, Xehlia, Xeyana, Xenesa, Xenyah and Xenyla.
    That makes sense. EWU is not a good fit for somebody who's good with X's.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    No huddle A gap power FTMFW!

Even more humiliating than getting 40+ hung up on you. Game was over after that.
    I liked how vs Jacksonville State we came out in a hurry up goal line offense with like a fullback and 3 TEs. Set the tone of the game quickly

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    That makes sense. EWU is not a good fit for somebody who's good with X's.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I liked how vs Jacksonville State we came out in a hurry up goal line offense with like a fullback and 3 TEs. Set the tone of the game quickly
    Just watch the blocking up front on that first drive. No reason to watch anything else.

What happened to the announcement.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I realize we did not win the title this past year and since the spring game has long passed. Is there no video recap of the year despite us losing in the semi's? I still think these video would sell well and we could get some more in depth knowledge of coaches and players. We have a lot of interesting stories on the team and it would be great to know more about these student athletes and coaches. Maybe it is just me that would like to see this even without winning the title.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I realize we did not win the title this past year and since the spring game has long passed. Is there no video recap of the year despite us losing in the semi's? I still think these video would sell well and we could get some more in depth knowledge of coaches and players. We have a lot of interesting stories on the team and it would be great to know more about these student athletes and coaches. Maybe it is just me that would like to see this even without winning the title.
    My guess is the dvds had declining sales each year as is...and after a semifinal loss the sales would be poor. Absolutely no proof...just a feeling. I know they said at Scheels there was a steep decline in demand for championship gear after the first year. Still good sales, but way less merch needed each year.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    My guess is the dvds had declining sales each year as is...and after a semifinal loss the sales would be poor. Absolutely no proof...just a feeling. I know they said at Scheels there was a steep decline in demand for championship gear after the first year. Still good sales, but way less merch needed each year.
    I bought championship gear in 1990. That was the last time because you can't wear it more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I agree. I mean, we only did lose 2 games and won the conference, beat a ranked Iowa, Eastern Washington, hosted the kickoff game on ESPN vs Charleston Southern, and won 2 playoff games! And we were tied with the eventual national champions late in the game. So yeah... that was a fun and overall a good season. By any other team in the country, that would have been the season of a life time. But yeah... that ending of the season still stings so I get it.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

2 good shows today on Bison 1660 for football talk. Christian Dudzik was on the Brakedown today and Ross Uglem was on The Insiders today to talk recruiting.

https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...16th-full-show

https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...2017-full-show