Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: JMU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: JMU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    What I am reading into is what I have heard JMU fans say about their offense not being as good this year compared to last year. Not all will say it but I’ve heard enough to be intrigued considering our defense is better than last years team.
    Our offense is def. not as good as last year. The running game lacks the dependable stud like we had last year ( Abdul Khalid ) and the passing game goes as far as Schor is able to make plays scrambling around.
    Believe it or not, Riley Stapleton the big WR who had a career game against Weber State ( 9 catches, 180 yards, TD ) has not even started most of the year. Hopefully we discovered something.
    After watching you guys dismantle Wofford I think we could be in trouble. But first we need to solve the
    Jack Wabbits. You guys know SD State.....how are they scoring all their points?
    Our defense, FBS caliber, has carried us all year but showed signs of wear in the 2nd half. I hope Weber State was just really good because they took us to the brink!

Jack's score because the Wr and TE catch anything that is thrown in their vicinity. Their QB is also a great runner and their RBs are good enough to keep you honest.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Jack's score because the Wr and TE catch anything that is thrown in their vicinity. Their QB is also a great runner and their RBs are good enough to keep you honest.
    Literally everything. I've seen more one handed circus catches out of those two than "normal" catches over the last two seasons.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmen View Post
    Our offense is def. not as good as last year. The running game lacks the dependable stud like we had last year ( Abdul Khalid ) and the passing game goes as far as Schor is able to make plays scrambling around.
    Believe it or not, Riley Stapleton the big WR who had a career game against Weber State ( 9 catches, 180 yards, TD ) has not even started most of the year. Hopefully we discovered something.
    After watching you guys dismantle Wofford I think we could be in trouble. But first we need to solve the
    Jack Wabbits. You guys know SD State.....how are they scoring all their points?
    Our defense, FBS caliber, has carried us all year but showed signs of wear in the 2nd half. I hope Weber State was just really good because they took us to the brink!
    The Bunnies have a great receiver in Wieneke who is a mega mismatch and even a better TE. Their QB can run the ball and is dangerous when he gets out of the pocket. If you double the receivers they can run the football.

Your best bet is to get pressure with your front 4, don't let the QB escape the pocket, and do some well timed delayed blitzes up the middle. You don't want those receivers running free. The delayed blitz can stop the QB run and get pressure without compromising the middle of the field

You will need to control the clock and run the football.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Don’t turn the ball over 5 times either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Don’t turn the ball over 5 times either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Congrats polisuck for putting bison in position to lose. Please leave ndsu.
    Classic....

Okay these are funny to read.

If he get the HC job, I can't wait for the playaction pass down 10 with 5 minutes left.��

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison2024 View Post
    If he get the HC job, I can't wait for the playaction pass down 10 with 5 minutes left.��
    Sad but true.