Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: JMU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmen View Post
    Nice run guys but someone needs to teach you to lose with class.
    Merry Christmas.
    What more do you want? I've never seen more "better team won yesterday" than this - ever. If you want somebody to kneel down and kiss your ring, you might want to consider winning in January first. It looks to me like JMU has the most complete full package out of the teams that are left, but I'll be pulling for Youngstown State, because MVFC.*

*and hope that coach bo chokes on his ring. he's in a class of his own when it comes to losing**
    **Merry Christmas
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

Bison football graduation.jpg

Proud of our winter graduates!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    It's none of your fucking business, it's my opinion!
    As soon as you run your mouth in a public place it is everyone's business
    And no your not the boss of me
    TRUST THE PROCESS

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

OK, now that I've had some time to process:
    1. JMU came out pumped up and flying. They managed to keep going almost the whole game, except for their lull in the third quarter. Impressive, as I haven't seen another team able to do that with the Bison, including recent FBS opponents.
    2. Bison started slow--again. Even in the fourth, when it was time to make it happen, the Bison O just didn't have a sense of urgency. Play calling was definitely off, but the team acted like it had all the time in the world. Coach P again showed his limitations.
    3. We knew the title streak would end, I just regret that it happened last night. Bison had the opportunity to take it, but couldn't put the Dukes down. Need to get the killer instinct back. CAS's point about Klieman being too soft made me think about the announcer's statement that Klieman said the mood in the locker room at halftime was calm since no one was worried. Well, seems that someone SHOULD have been worried.
    4. Getting back on the mountain next year may be harder than we think if the team doesn't figure this stuff out. It has continued to worsen over the last two years.
    5. JMU was damn good, better than I thought they'd be. They earned their shot at the NC.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    That's just straight ballin'. I wouldn't included that in this list.
    Crockett was blowing the kiss at the blonde chick standing just beyond the endzone. She smiled back.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    As soon as you run your mouth in a public place it is everyone's business
    And no your not the boss of me
    Hey, it's my bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    OK, now that I've had some time to process:
    1. JMU came out pumped up and flying. They managed to keep going almost the whole game, except for their lull in the third quarter. Impressive, as I haven't seen another team able to do that with the Bison, including recent FBS opponents.
    2. Bison started slow--again. Even in the fourth, when it was time to make it happen, the Bison O just didn't have a sense of urgency. Play calling was definitely off, but the team acted like it had all the time in the world. Coach P again showed his limitations.
    3. We knew the title streak would end, I just regret that it happened last night. Bison had the opportunity to take it, but couldn't put the Dukes down. Need to get the killer instinct back. CAS's point about Klieman being too soft made me think about the announcer's statement that Klieman said the mood in the locker room at halftime was calm since no one was worried. Well, seems that someone SHOULD have been worried.
    4. Getting back on the mountain next year may be harder than we think if the team doesn't figure this stuff out. It has continued to worsen over the last two years.
    5. JMU was damn good, better than I thought they'd be. They earned their shot at the NC.
    Thanks. You were easily the best team we played this year. I was most worried about your running game, thought u might control the clock and keep our dynamic offense off the field.......somehow we were able to keep it in check. I was scared shitless in the 3rd Q. Congrats on a great run, there's a new Sherrif in town, maybe we can start a streak??!

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Congrats to JMU and playing a great game. I made a point to go shake some hands after the game. For the most part, nothing but nice things said about Fargo and our team.

Also, I greatly appreciate the hospitality of the Horny Bison and hope to cross paths with you fine folks again next year.

It's been a hell of a run. Let's get healthy, get hungry and kick their asses next year in Frisco!

Do you guys have any familiarity w/ E Washington or Youngstown State?

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmen View Post
    Do you guys have any familiarity w/ E Washington or Youngstown State?
    EWU chucks and chucks and chucks. You know about Kupp but when he was injured in the NDSU Game, EWU didn't skip a beat as much as some people say thats why NDSU beat them was because he got hurt.

YSU didn't impress me with anything so NDSU ended up kicking their ass, but Pelinis still the coach. Theyre missing their safeties and deep threat WR due to suspension. EWU should win this with ease