Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 12/16 @und

Default Re: 12/16 @und

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Interesting that he felt the need to explain considering he employed a similar strategy, pressing and fouling down 21 points with around a minute to go just the week prior. There was plenty of trash talking and some extra celebrating going on by both teams during both games. Regardless, the game is over and I have no issues with either one. Wouldn't be surprised see both teams see some benefit in the long run from a reality check due to getting shown up on their home court by their rival.
    He wasn't addressing about the strategy or anything regarding the game. Just reminding them that he knows their emotions were high and they better not do anything stupid on the court if a heated situation should occur. See it happen all the time with programs around college kids. I'm pretty sure the UND coach was telling his kids the same thing.

Just watched it for the first time and re-watched it a few times. That is something UND can be real proud of, wow.

Replay on midco right now

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Iowa refused to shake hands with UND lolz

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Iowa refused to shake hands with UND lolz
    Do you really want to get in a handshake line with und?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

This is what you get when you recruit that type of noon ball player. UND players and coaches are just classless in a win or loss. Jones has no control of his team. He knows he is fired at end of the year and this shit will continue to happen as long as he is the coach.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Sounded like there was a lot more to it than just the pointless steal/attempted lay up at the very end. Apparently Iowa received several hard fouls in the waning minutes and one of Iowa's best players (Bohannon) was called for a dead ball technical foul with 38 seconds left (and UND trailing by 11) because of a F'hawker flop.

Comments from McCaffrey in this article: http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...able-late-play

I saw a gif last night on Twitter of Hooker flopping on defense for a sideline out of bounds play. Guessing that's what drew the T. Also sounds like Jones proceeded to hurl an expletive at Bohannon from Iowa (who was called for the T) after that.

"Once is a mistake and twice is a pattern." That assistant is a punk. Plain and simple. Sit on the bench, worry about your own players and STFU. Two games in a row he's barking at the opposing HC. You think the players don't see that and think they have some rope to act like an asshole after they see their coach doing the same? Unreal. Then the guy has the balls in post game presser to bitch about Fran's actions because "he played at Iowa" and deserves respect. F that guy.

but but but but but