Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2,198 Days

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2,198 Days

That many days since the last loss that the NDSU Bison had in the FCS playoffs. ESPN Sports Center just had a segment on tonight's game and streak of 2,198 days. Just unbelievable, sad that its over, but just reflect on that accomplishment. Will it ever happen again, by anybody?

Default Re: 2,198 Days

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    That many days since the last loss that the NDSU Bison had in the FCS playoffs. ESPN Sports Center just had a segment on tonight's game and streak of 2,198 days. Just unbelievable, sad that its over, but just reflect on that accomplishment. Will it ever happen again, by anybody?
    Not in our lifetimes.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

That number only means something when you put the 22 straight playoffs win in it. It will never be matches.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

It's incredible and the ass kicking the Bison put on other playoff teams. All I can say is I am ready for next year to start.

It's incredible and the ass kicking the Bison put on other playoff teams. All I can say is I am ready for next year to start.

A picture popped up on my faceplant feed from the semifinal 5 years ago against GsU. The old turf, the striped green and gold stands. What an awesome run. And we can start a new one next year.

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Im ready too!

after I take this deathly morning after tailgating deuce

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Im ready too!

after I take this deathly morning after tailgating deuce
    You get it out the morning after? Lucky!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We are on Day 1 of the next one to start. I do truly believe last night's game will be very much like the EWU game. Expect a So. QB to take this team over very much like a #16 did and a certain LB to do the same on defense.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It was a great 2,198 days. Well done.

Now I'm ready to start another run!