Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Wichita State to the American Athletic Conference?

Default Re: Wichita State to the American Athletic Conference?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    When your big time vision includes adding a pretty meh Murray State program due to travel and when Valpo or Belmont aren't interested... i think they are waiving the white towels. If travel is your #1 priority, the conference is not powerful or strong.

That being said if the 4 Dakota schools could make the jump, we would all be stupid to not do it. But if we don't get an invite I'm not as excited as I once was.

I just hope when Misery State comes to Fargo next year... we kick the fuck out of them.
    We got our asseshanded to us by them this year
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    We did would love to return the favor to a conference that clearly isn't interested

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

which means it would happen every year

Twitter..

Keith Brake
    @The_Brakedown

Murray State meeting tmrw could be culmination of MVC speculation. Valpo & Belmont are private, could have same meeting & not talk about it.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

None of the Dakota Schools will pass UNI, Illinois St, Misouri St in Basketball, The Summit does not play tough enough OOC and or win those to do that. How do you figure the Summit willall of a sudden be some prestigious respected conference?
    The Summit schools have some wins over big time programs like Marquette, Wisconsin, Indiana. Keep scheduling up and win more and it'll happen.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yeah.. it took a whopping 3 years to make the quarter finals. It took 4 years to win a National Championship and 8 years to win five of them. UNI still is waiting for their first. Heck SDSU is arguably the 2nd best team in the conference or certainly in the top 4. And USD is stating to look pretty solid too.

The Dakota schools would be the strength.
    IIRC, SDSU is the only team in the league who hasn't had a losing season in league play since the xDSU's joined. I believe only NDSU has more playoff appearances and playoff wins during that timeframe as well.

SDSU is the 2nd best team in the league. (insert joke here)

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    IIRC, SDSU is the only team in the league who hasn't had a losing season in league play since the xDSU's joined. I believe only NDSU has more playoff appearances and playoff wins during that timeframe as well.

SDSU is the 2nd best team in the league. (insert joke here)
    Congrats!

I thought this was the prize for 2nd place?

Quote Originally Posted by Yote 53 View Post
    I thought this was the prize for 2nd place?

I like this one better...

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

None of the Dakota Schools will pass UNI, Illinois St, Misouri St in Basketball, The Summit does not play tough enough OOC and or win those to do that. How do you figure the Summit willall of a sudden be some prestigious respected conference?
    I generally agree but MSU and ISUr haven't been to the NCAA tournament since the late 90's.