Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Wichita State to the American Athletic Conference?

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Wichita State to the American Athletic Conference?

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    UNI and ISU leaving anytime soon?
    To the Summit? Lol...
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I wouldn't want anything to do with the MVC and those privates. The Summit will be passing the MVC in the not so distant future. Without Wichita State, UNI and ISUr that conference is garbage.
    Without Wichita the Mvc is still better than the Summit.

NDSU absolutely should jump on the MVC bandwagon.... if the football program is afraid to pursue FBS, then getting the Basketball team to the higher levels better dam well be Objective #1 for NDSU.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Without Wichita the Mvc is still better than the Summit.
    Absolutely but the gap is closing by subtraction and it will get worse if they replace Wichita with a chump like Valpo. Of course if NDSU or SDSU would go to the MVC, it wouldn't even be close. All the Dakota schools are on the rise putting money into facilities and the programs. All 4 teams are pretty good

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

If Wichita State leaves you can bet UNI and ISUr will be exploring their options. There's a reason the best programs want out of that conference.

I wouldn't want anything to do with the MVC and those privates. The Summit will be passing the MVC in the not so distant future. Without Wichita State, UNI and ISUr that conference is garbage.
    lol...ok, If i hear NDSU turns down an MVC invite my support stops, they would be totally insane to do so
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

If Wichita State leaves you can bet UNI and ISUr will be exploring their options. There's a reason the best programs want out of that conference.
    Exactly why I see the FB schools pushing hard for FB school additions

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    lol...ok, If i hear NDSU turns down an MVC invite my support stops, they would be totally insane to do so
    I wouldn't stop by support but I would certainly be pissed and my daily talking point would be finding a new athletic directer

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Exactly why I see the FB schools pushing hard for FB school additions
    Yeah it's a heck of a lot easier for a non football team to move.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com