Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 LastLast

Thread: Wichita State to the American Athletic Conference?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Wichita State to the American Athletic Conference?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    They went 28-5 in the regular season and have a top 30 RPI, they aren't exactly a team that got hot at the end of the season. They had a great team all year won a ton of games in the MVC, beat Florida on the road, who knows if they can sustain it but they have been on the rise for the past few years. Drake was a top 25 team for a year and they lost their coach and fell apart. That said, Loyola is a classic example of a school moving to a better league and thriving.

Meanwhile in the Summit world their are clowns that want to add Augie to the league.
    those same clowns think the Summit is top to bottom Better or getting better than the MVC...lol but those clowns also couldn't stand to see the Summit tourney moved away from home court to reveal a true following, not hard to put a bunch in the stands when they have to go blocks not miles to the games. Pretty sad the "Basketball" schools still don't sell more tickets on average than the shitty "football" school

Quote Originally Posted by Yote 53 View Post
    Excuse me if I want to see a little more sustained success out of a school before giving them an A10/Big East invite.

Yes, they've had a nice season and a nice run, but that's the thing about March Madness, schools can go on runs, it does not mean they can maintain success. Difference between winning a few games and building a sustainable, long term, strong program.
    Then you need to get ready. With what they return next season, and Moser being able to recruit Chicago, plus DePaul and Northwestern sucking, expect LIU to be good, really really good for a while.

Oh, I won't speak for USD, but SDSU would not have beaten Loyola this year. Their guard play is crazy good. Ours was very young and some nights great, some nights... not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post

But any objective person should be able to say the MVC is a husk of what it once was. It just isn't that attractive, IMO.
    Where is wow at? If anybody can find him please inform him that the husk that is the MVC is now in the Final Four.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfan29 View Post
    A10. Big East will take U Conn and one other school from the A10. With DePaul sucking, LIU can own Chicago if they can maintain their success.
    UConn isnt catholic. If they took someone, maybe Dayton.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Loyolas ball movement is elite. Much better than any team the summit provides. They don't have a player like daum but their guards are very good. I'd take them any day to beat either of the SD schools based on their ball movement alone. Talent wise between Sdsu and Loyola isn't much difference...but wow they're difficult to defend and have 3 or 4 guys who can drain any 3 or jumpshot at anytime.

I love how they pump fake after getting the ball. Every time!
    They guard very well and play discplined ball. 5 guys that avg dbl figures.

Are we still talking about how USD and SDSU would beat Loyola? LOLOLOL!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

MVC ist tot. Lmaooo
    College of Business Alumnus

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Are we still talking about how USD and SDSU would beat Loyola? LOLOLOL!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    can only imagine if an NDSU fan made such an outrageous statement

oh wait..its happened

Remind me someday to reread the thread with poll about wanting NDSU to move to the MVC or not. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Remind me someday to reread the thread with poll about wanting NDSU to move to the MVC or not. LOL
    I just bumped it, that said the thread on SDSU's board is pure gold...60/40 would rather play in the Summit...Starting to think the SD water supply is nothing but Joose....

http://sdsufans.com/board/poll.php?p...do=showresults
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.