Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: Wichita State to the American Athletic Conference?

Default Re: Wichita State to the American Athletic Conference?

As I look toward conference realignment, I keep the demise of broadcast TV in mind. The future is not live games with ads on free (or cheap) TV. The future is subscriptions to watch particular teams and/or conferences.

So, who do you want in your league who can help bolster an online streaming network? I want BYU because of their huge and devoted global network of fans.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

As I look toward conference realignment, I keep the demise of broadcast TV in mind. The future is not live games with ads on free (or cheap) TV. The future is subscriptions to watch particular teams and/or conferences.

So, who do you want in your league who can help bolster an online streaming network? I want BYU because of their huge and devoted global network of fans.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post

WRONG broadcast will be more valuable as people cut cords. bye bye espn
    Can I please come back? Ill put a disclaimer in sig that bisonville isn't responsible for my comments. FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

Blog Entries

Valparaiso beat writer for the NWI Times, Paul Oren on "The BrakeDown" Tuesday, May 9th
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...uesday-may-9th

here's the full show
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...-9th-full-show

13X FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Since 1960, NDSU has more Football Championships than any team in the NFL , D1A, D1AA, D2 or D3
    1965 - 1968 - 1969 - 1983 - 1985 - 1986 - 1988 - 1990 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013- 2014- 2015