Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Wichita State to the American Athletic Conference?

Default Re: Wichita State to the American Athletic Conference?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I don't know if this is rumor or what but I remember the story at UNI being the coaching salaries are very top heavy. They pay Farley a ton and his assistants make crap.
    That's Farley being Farley.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    That's Farley being Farley.
    hence why we stole some underpaid from him
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Rumor is not accurate, it is south of $300,000, three year deal at $275,000 annually.
    Big statement. I believe Richman is like $190k. Nagy was at $212,000 his last year at SDSU. Like what was said in the other thread, get on board with basketball Summit programs.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Big statement. I believe Richman is like $190k. Nagy was at $212,000 his last year at SDSU. Like what was said in the other thread, get on board with basketball Summit programs.
    We definitely need to increase coaching salaries across the board. I think basketball salaries are more of a pressing need than football right now but eventually would like to see football pay closer to a million. At UNI.. Ben jacobson almost gets a million per year and most is from private donors

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

MAC basketball conference blows dog. Big black lab.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We definitely need to increase coaching salaries across the board. I think basketball salaries are more of a pressing need than football right now but eventually would like to see football pay closer to a million. At UNI.. Ben jacobson almost gets a million per year and most is from private donors
    Can NDSU increase salary's significantly? They have come a long way in a short amount of time and just wonder how quickly they can keep significantly increasing.

With incentives Klieman makes closer to a half million. (he gets like 90k just for media speaking) And it's in Kliemans contract that our assistant coaches must be paid in the top ten percent of the nation.

Guarantee Spack doesn't get almost a hundred grand for media speaking since he doesn't have an actual TV show on a major network or a weekly radio show on a top station in the state.
    I got from this article that is obviously outdated

http://www.aseaofred.com/scanning-fcs-coaches-salaries/
    https://siouxfb.areavoices.com/2016/...salary-market/

lol at Liberty and Turner Gill. He must have maid $100k for every win last year.

Can NDSU increase salary's significantly? They have come a long way in a short amount of time and just wonder how quickly they can keep significantly increasing.
    They would never ask with the budget situation but Teammakers will some day need to fund this like they did at UNI. Ben Jacobson has a pretty average salary but I think donors pay like 700k of his salary

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

They would never ask with the budget situation but Teammakers will some day need to fund this like they did at UNI. Ben Jacobson has a pretty average salary but I think donors pay like 700k of his salary
    Your probably right on TM needing to do it.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Amazing USD can afford that. Home games of theirs I watched the attendance was horrible and football definitely isn't paying their bills. A shame too because their new arena looks like a pretty sweet place to watch a game.