Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Opportunity to pick up some Gopher transfers?

BisonBacker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Opportunity to pick up some Gopher transfers?

It's an embarrassment to the state of MN. Anyone defending those clowns shouldn't be employed by the U.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    This is one of the key questions, in my mind. Or, is it possible, that they told them their side of the story, and the rest thought that was still normal, moral behavior? If so, God help us as a society.
    Sounds like the fuss they made about it is making authorities look back into potential criminality.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Sounds like the fuss they made about it is making authorities look back into potential criminality.
    Kind of. The county said they'd read the report, the city police said no thanks we already did our investigation.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Based on the leaked report, I don't want any of those guys anywhere near NDSU.

Even if the initial encounter was consensual (and that's debatable if her judgment was impaired by drugs or alcohol), much of it was clearly not.
    This here. No f'ing way I want anybody on that team near NDSU.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Why would anyone want any of those douchenozzles on our team? JFC
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why would anyone want any of those douchenozzles on our team? JFC
    I wouldnt even want my kid playing there. It just never ends there, its always something.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Supposedly Winfield Jr was accused but wasn't even home and has an alibi. But that is all hearsay.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Supposedly Winfield Jr was accused but wasn't even home and has an alibi. But that is all hearsay.
    The story had always been that one of the 10 wasn't in the building. I assumed it was the one that had suspension recommended vs expulsion. I don't think that was Winfield.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    The story had always been that one of the 10 wasn't in the building. I assumed it was the one that had suspension recommended vs expulsion. I don't think that was Winfield.
    Maybe he wasn't in the building because the line for the train stretched all the way outside.

On a serious note, it's disgusting that not one of those guys involved had the balls to step in a say something or do something to stop it and it's disgusting that the rest of the team stood up for those guys not knowing what they were even standing up for.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Maybe he wasn't in the building because the line for the train stretched all the way outside.

On a serious note, it's disgusting that not one of those guys involved had the balls to step in a say something or do something to stop it and it's disgusting that the rest of the team stood up for those guys not knowing what they were even standing up for.
    I think the most concerning thing I heard on Barreiro was that a player supposedly said "I'm usually the one that saves the day in these situations"...like it had happened before.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.