Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Opportunity to pick up some Gopher transfers?

Default Re: Opportunity to pick up some Gopher transfers?

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    If a player makes a public statement without knowing the facts, I can judge that they are morons just fine.
    Can't argue with that, but I will not pass judgement on them. Culture is clearly messed up with a lack of trust of their superiors. That would be my focus; how do you fix a culture?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    They should hire Bohl but instead they'll go with the flashy pick and row the boat. Fleck will tank like most MAC coaches that get Big 10 jobs.
    Yeah, like Saban, Meyer(twice removed, got his start in the MAC), Hayes, Schembechler, Parseghian, you know, bunch of nobodies.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Yeah, like Saban, Meyer(twice removed, got his start in the MAC), Hayes, Schembechler, Parseghian, you know, bunch of nobodies.
    You stated in the Wentz thread that because football has changed, comparing players 20 years ago with those today is ridiculous. But coaches are okay?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Can't argue with that, but I will not pass judgement on them. Culture is clearly messed up with a lack of trust of their superiors. That would be my focus; how do you fix a culture?
    Get a coach who is a leader?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    You stated in the Wentz thread that because football has changed, comparing players 20 years ago with those today is ridiculous. But coaches are okay?
    Meyer was this century....the others you could argue against.
    College of Business Alumnus

We won't get any Gopher transfers. We didn't even have enough scholarships to get James Johanneson who wanted to be here. We have 10 seniors and like 17 verbals, most who have FBS or multiple FCS offers

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Get a coach who is a leader?
    I don't think that is enough and even more complicated than that. But, would be a start.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We won't get any Gopher transfers. We didn't even have enough scholarships to get James Johanneson who wanted to be here. We have 10 seniors and like 17 verbals, most who have FBS or multiple FCS offers
    Don't think we really want any of them either. Don't need those head aches.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Dont we usually have a couple of schollies in our back pocket? Last time I looked I thought we were at around 60? With that being said I wouldnt touch any of those players.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If we are being honest, Antoine Winfield, Jr. and Blake Cashman would interest me as transfers.