Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Opportunity to pick up some Gopher transfers?

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Opportunity to pick up some Gopher transfers?

Claey's future probably being written today...

http://www.startribune.com/u-leaders...ure/409534065/

Per Mark Rosen (Rosey!), Claey's has been canned.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

That didn't take long. Hit refresh on the link above and the story changed to Claey's fired.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

They should hire Bohl but instead they'll go with the flashy pick and row the boat. Fleck will tank like most MAC coaches that get Big 10 jobs.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He had to go. This was much bigger than wins and losses. The entire program was on the brink of collapse and he was completely inept, clueless, and flat out wrong in his response. I can't imagine any parent wanting their kid to play for a guy who stood up for gangbanging. What an idiot.

For the first time in seemingly forever, the Gophers made the right move. They will still have a tough time recovering, but this was a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    He had to go. This was much bigger than wins and losses. The entire program was on the brink of collapse and he was completely inept, clueless, and flat out wrong in his response. I can't imagine any parent wanting their kid to play for a guy who stood up for gangbanging. What an idiot.

For the first time in seemingly forever, the Gophers made the right move. They will still have a tough time recovering, but this was a good start.
    Especially with a program who just replaced their ad over a sex related scandal. It seems to me that people seem to forget that part.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

I think if I was a parent I would be asking alot of questions if my kid is one of those tweeting that they wont/ aren't playing for the administration so they will be transferring. Maybe blowing smoke but they look stupid. If this is a team game, it makes all involved from admin to students look bad.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

He didn't stand up for gangbanging. He stood up for due process in title 9. And when the details came out... Everyone was like oh shit and changed their tone

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Pretty sad state of affairs down in Dinky town these days, feel bad for the boosters.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...ing/ss-BBxRHec

So one tweet said the entire coaching staff is gone, so who is running the program?