Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Opportunity to pick up some Gopher transfers?

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Opportunity to pick up some Gopher transfers?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    The more I think about this...the more it doesnt make sense from the players. Didnt this whole thing happen back in the fall? Wasnt it one of the cheerleaders who got a restraining order, and then some players were not allowed to show up at the stadium for game day because of said restraining order? How did they not know what it involved? Even if they didnt get Every detail from the accused...it had to seem sketchy. And lets be honest...kids dont keep secrets very well...there had to be rumblings what it was about. To claim total ignorance is just dumb. Then to claim they had no outside voices telling them what to do is just dumb.
    There was no crime committed except for the crime of immorality. The players don't understand why their teammates have been suspended/ expelled for morality issues and that was the problem the whole time. Also the captains and the Coach should have been give the full findings of the Title IX review and their never would of been a boycott. Screw the privacy bullshit.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    The more I think about this...the more it doesnt make sense from the players. Didnt this whole thing happen back in the fall? Wasnt it one of the cheerleaders who got a restraining order, and then some players were not allowed to show up at the stadium for game day because of said restraining order? How did they not know what it involved? Even if they didnt get Every detail from the accused...it had to seem sketchy. And lets be honest...kids dont keep secrets very well...there had to be rumblings what it was about. To claim total ignorance is just dumb. Then to claim they had no outside voices telling them what to do is just dumb.
    There was no crime committed except for the crime of immorality. The players don't understand why their teammates have been suspended/ expelled for morality issues and that was the problem the whole time. Also the captains and the Coach should have been give the full findings of the Title IX review and their never would of been a boycott. Screw the privacy bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    I don't think the captains should have, but Clayes should have been asking for it at a minimum and Coyle should have told the players it existed and how it came to be to deescalate the situation in the meeting he led that brought in the boycott.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

I don't see us picking up any transfers but we should keep a eye on mn kids that have committed I wonder if fleck will honor all previous offers
    TRUST THE PROCESS

After reading that interview with one of the captains, it seems to me the players didn't know exactly why these 10 players were being suspended since some of these were just slightly involved people from the assault. From this guys word Coyle and admin stated they didn't really know either. But then the fact that they named all 10 players to the public and stated it was due to the sex scandal when prior it was 5 of the players? I think that was the original number... They used the example of the wrestling team drug pushers were never named. So since these 10 players were black and apparently all the wrestlers white play a factor? Why couldn't this have been handled a bit less publicly I think was their point and that they didn't have enough adult supervision to help them decide how this would play out.

This whole thing reeks all around. Now Regents are getting after the whole process too, don't know if that will go anywhere though.

Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

there will be some gopher recruits/players available. lets go get some!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I don't see us picking up any transfers but we should keep a eye on mn kids that have committed I wonder if fleck will honor all previous offers
    NOPE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Antoine Winfield JR we need a lockdown Corner and its been documented that his Alibi was legit and HE WASNT AT THE PARTY!
    Really? We don't resort to recruiting losers because they are good at football. Plenty of players who are good at football and not losers

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Really? We don't resort to recruiting losers because they are good at football. Plenty of players who are good at football and not losers
    herdbot calling Antoine Winfield JR a LOSER... #Priceless !
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Bamas front 7 on D is so nasty