Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Opportunity to pick up some Gopher transfers?

Default Re: Opportunity to pick up some Gopher transfers?

This scandal reminds me of the Vikings infamous love boat scandal. The Vikings have done almost nothing since that scandal and I expect little from the Goophs in the future.

The one negative for the Bison is more than likely there will be player and coach departures and how that affects our current coaches and recruit verbals as well as the Goophs future recruiting tactics focusing on quality local kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    This scandal reminds me of the Vikings infamous love boat scandal. The Vikings have done almost nothing since that scandal and I expect little from the Goophs in the future.

The one negative for the Bison is more than likely there will be player and coach departures and how that affects our current coaches and recruit verbals as well as the Goophs future recruiting tactics focusing on quality local kids.

Vikings went to NFC championship in 2009?? Yeah only one year I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I think the most concerning thing I heard on Barreiro was that a player supposedly said "I'm usually the one that saves the day in these situations"...like it had happened before.
    The most disturbing part of that was the one that said it was "A2", the guy who had the original threesome with her and the recruit, took video of that, sent it to all the first year players, bragged about it to people at the party, then left and allowed the rest of the event happen in his bed.

A2 and RS spoke briefly in the hallway outside of the apaatment. A2 asked RS whether she was okay. RS was confused and "in a daze.'' She did not realize the extent of what had happened. She replied, "I don't know what you mean by okay." A2 responded, "I am the one who usually has to save girls from this situation and I wanted to know whether you were okay." RS was confused about what had happened and kept repeating, "I don't know." A2 also asked whether RS would tell anyone what had happened. She responded that she would not. Based on her text messages described previously, RS left apartment B around 4:20am.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No thanks.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Inspirational performance by the gang rapists tonight.

I've been a Gophers fan for most of my life, but damn this team disgusts me so much I just can't cheer for them for any reason. Hopefully this didn't save Minnesota Fat's job, I don't care how good he is he's gotta go.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Inspirational performance by the gang rapists tonight.

I've been a Gophers fan for most of my life, but damn this team disgusts me so much I just can't cheer for them for any reason. Hopefully this didn't save Minnesota Fat's job, I don't care how good he is he's gotta go.
    I gotta ask---if hes good why does he have to go?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Well first off...Michigan last year.

Second...because read the news.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Well first off...Michigan last year.

Second...because read the news.
    Did he cover anything up?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Because he took his players side .. when he shouldn't have. Theres a time for a coach to back a kid up and a time for teaching. He chose poorly on this one. They did some pretty bad things and involved a recruit. I've even heard rumblings the boycott idea may have come from him.
    Last edited by BisonTeacher; 12-28-2016 at 01:20 PM.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

On Bison 1660 today they had Doogie Wolfson from ESPN 1500 in the Twin Cities on to talk about the Gophers and the Vikes. Talk starts at 1 hour 30 minutes

https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...2016-full-show

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com