Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast

Thread: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Default Re: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Have watched ORU and W.Ill. announcers wondering why Geu is scoring as much as he has but isn't starting.
    Forgot about starting... can we just get Geu enough minutes to play half the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsoccerfan View Post
    I’m betting that Richman is going to win just enough games to be back while the AD focuses on the WBB dumpster fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Completely disagree, I think Richman will have to really impress because right now the AD can just walk away from a coach he never hired. If he extends him, he owns it. If Larsen had a ton of confidence in Richman he would have already rolled out an extension, the inaction speaks volumes...don't see "just enough" cutting it.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I too think he is all but done or an extension would have been announced. Fingers crossed he is done.
    Im sure it's a wait til end of season approach

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Forgot about starting... can we just get Geu enough minutes to play half the game.
    Agree ... starting/not starting should not be THAT big of a deal. Dex Werner did very well. But MPG is important.

Quote Originally Posted by wcbsas View Post
    Agree ... starting/not starting should not be THAT big of a deal. Dex Werner did very well. But MPG is important.
    Look at it this way, the first 4 min he isnt out there. Then same thing 2nd half. Then taken out again at about 10 min mark for 4 min. That's pivotal.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Look at it this way, the first 4 min he isnt out there. Then same thing 2nd half. Then taken out again at about 10 min mark for 4 min. That's pivotal.
    I agree ... he's not playing enough minutes ... he should be playing more than he currently is playing ... starting could help but its not necessarily a necessity.

Deng doesn't get enough minutes because in Richman's world he can never be on the floor with Rocky. That right there pretty much automatically means he plays 15-20 minutes. This is one of Richman's most massive coaching failures and it won't be changing anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Deng doesn't get enough minutes because in Richman's world he can never be on the floor with Rocky. That right there pretty much automatically means he plays 15-20 minutes. This is one of Richman's most massive coaching failures and it won't be changing anytime soon.
    I think it was painful for him, but the biggest Richman apologist, Ross Uglem, even admitted this huge fail on his podcast. Think it probably took a few years off Ross's life!

the ISSUE is the COACH.

12-16 vs D1 is what this team will finish.

with a new coach, with new fast paced offense and excitement and adding 1-2 players and cutting out some fat *transfer out of 3-4 players* this team could be 21-8 next year & legit Mid Major power.

but, Stony Brook AD will be just like the rest of NDSU admin and wuss out, and take the easy, CHEAP way out and extend him 1 year and we will all complain again.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I think it was painful for him, but the biggest Richman apologist, Ross Uglem, even admitted this huge fail on his podcast. Think it probably took a few years off Ross's life!
    Might need to listen if that is the case, I remember during the USD game he was patting Richman on the back for running the "big" lineup out and we have barely seen it all since.