Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Default Re: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Did Dylan get the support needed to grow his game. Seems like his confidence was completely destroyed over the course of his time at NDSU. I don’t blame him for most of that.
    There is plenty of blame to go around.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Did Dylan get the support needed to grow his game. Seems like his confidence was completely destroyed over the course of his time at NDSU. I don’t blame him for most of that.
    DYlan had absolutely zero drive to get better, loafed throughout practice and games, rarely gave more than 60%, and wasn't committed in any way, shape, or form on becoming a better basketball player. This is a kid who didn't do anything and was given the starting job in his freshman year. That's the only part anybody could blame Richman for, other than continuing to start him. DMiller did absolutely nothing to become a better basketball player. I blame him entirely for his lack of development at NDSU (and apparently Mankato too).

Sad that someone who cant find playing time with Mankato was a starter for the bison at one time. He is has only played in one game for Mankato.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Fan Forever View Post
    Sad that someone who cant find playing time with Mankato was a starter for the bison at one time. He is has only played in one game for Mankato.
    Sadder that if he was on NDSU's roster right now he'd probably be playing 15-20 minutes per game (and Geu would probably be playing even less)...

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Went to the ORU game. Watched Richman at the start of a timeout say something to Tyson Ward. Ward was hot and seemed like an Assistant had to pull him away or it could have gotten into a real serious discussion. Am wondering what the dynamics of the team are when it appears there is some real hostility between a coach and a player(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Went to the ORU game. Watched Richman at the start of a timeout say something to Tyson Ward. Ward was hot and seemed like an Assistant had to pull him away or it could have gotten into a real serious discussion. Am wondering what the dynamics of the team are when it appears there is some real hostility between a coach and a player(s)?
    Last years seniors didn’t even thank him on senior night
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Last years seniors didn’t even thank him on senior night
    The seniors failed to mention their teammates. I'm pretty sure both thanked Richman.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    The seniors failed to mention their teammates. I'm pretty sure both thanked Richman.
    I don’t remember them talking about him, but I’m glad they did mention him
    You don’t have to like him but be classy
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Well who will be the next head coach?

NDSU really needs to fill the arena with a quality product

I’m betting that Richman is going to win just enough games to be back while the AD focuses on the WBB dumpster fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk