Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Default Re: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    As I look at the men's team I do see potential in the players returning and hope of the redshirts and incoming to maybe make the improvement needed.
    Seriously, who is going to score next year?
    44% of the scoring walks out the door - next week.

Is this year over yet? Wake me when it is. I am more excited about the kids coming in. Something is wrong. Just a vibe. We were in first place last year for like 90% of the season...prior to that moment, we were probably looking at losing our head coach. Now everyone is calling for a change. I said before..there will be some addition by subtraction. I guess we will wait and see. The two guards coming in next year are playing ALOT. They are different than what we have. We aren't as bad as we are now. Moving on. Man we need some dudes!!! if we are willing to take on JUCO kids...why not transfers? Look at what other teams in our league do....why not alter our plans. It is a huge issue in college hoops. TAKE DUDES!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

at this point, I don't care if we win or lose, barely knew we played last night. I would love to see Deng play 32 minutes. Just see what happens.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I would love to see Deng play 32 minutes. Just see what happens.
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Right?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Is this year over yet? Wake me when it is. I am more excited about the kids coming in. Something is wrong. Just a vibe. We were in first place last year for like 90% of the season...prior to that moment, we were probably looking at losing our head coach. Now everyone is calling for a change. I said before..there will be some addition by subtraction. I guess we will wait and see. The two guards coming in next year are playing ALOT. They are different than what we have. We aren't as bad as we are now. Moving on. Man we need some dudes!!! if we are willing to take on JUCO kids...why not transfers? Look at what other teams in our league do....why not alter our plans. It is a huge issue in college hoops. TAKE DUDES!
    Are AJ and Miller really such cancers? If so, how come the coach can't handle them? I don't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post
    Are AJ and Miller really such cancers? If so, how come the coach can't handle them? I don't buy it.
    Ive wondered this all year too. Are we referring to Paul or AJ? If its Aj, its an easy sit. Hes not performing. Paul...not as easy hes clearly our only scorer. So whats the risk of sitting him? You lose? Oops...already have. So why not? Again, this sounds like a coaching issue.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post
    Interesting. AJ basically coached his high school team his last year.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

at this point, I don't care if we win or lose, barely knew we played last night. I would love to see Deng play 32 minutes. Just see what happens.
    I know what would happen, he would average a double double. It's so damn frustrating to see him sit on the bench when he plays 16 minutes and has 8 points and 8 rebounds....meanwhile AJ plays 25 and goes 1-7 from 3 and scores 5 points...smh

losing our head coach? to what daddy day care? and this addition by subtraction stuff i dont even no what that means but it sounds like something thats supposed to be posted on the womans basketball board ...them 2 guards coming in r so different that they can come in and average 17 a game like j bateman the third i hope...cuz it sure sucks not having a good basketball team especially this time of year

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Richman needs to dump the "culture" mentality and just recruit the best possible.