Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Default Re: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I call Dexter for my city league team
    Lol. For sure.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Lol. For sure.
    Wow, went to the game. AJ's lone 3pt shot was an air ball. Can't believe how he has regressed offensively......has lost all confidence is his 17 to 20 ft. game. Solutions, anyone???

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Wow, went to the game. AJ's lone 3pt shot was an air ball. Can't believe how he has regressed offensively......has lost all confidence is his 17 to 20 ft. game. Solutions, anyone???
    Maybe AJ should go play DII ball.

Unbelievable how this team just can't nut up and perform. Look at our "bigs". Other than Dex, they haven't done shit since MB graduated. The NE kid sits on the bench, Miller looks lost and has zero back to the basket game, Deng appears to be timid and a total bust..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

if Matt Larson allows this team to play in the cbi or cit, he should resign. Kory Brown had it right last year. he said " NCAA or Bust, we aint playing "
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Unbelievable how this team just can't nut up and perform. Look at our "bigs". Other than Dex, they haven't done shit since MB graduated. The NE kid sits on the bench, Miller looks lost and has zero back to the basket game, Deng appears to be timid and a total bust..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Miller will need to take his game to the next level next year or it's going to be a tough year.

Deng isn't timid or a bust. He attacks the basket more ferociously than anyone on the team but he's super raw and didn't play basketball for very long in high school. He's kind of a mystery right now. He's not built to be a 4 or 5. He's built like a 2 or a 3. Kind of a tweener. Are we going to pack some weight on him to be a big or have him fine tune his skills play the 2 or 3? But he's clearly super athletic. For height and weight, he's closer to AJ and Paul Miller than Dylan Miller than Eliason.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Deng is kind of like Tray, he can defend bigger guys but offensively he is more of a 3. Tray was much more polished though, especially defensively. Deng needs to really improve his defense, I'm sure Dave wanted to play him more but you need to balance winning and developing.

Miller and Eliason are fives, I kind of wish Spencer had played more, he was fairly active when he got minutes.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Here is a question for BV. Can anyone shed some light on player development of guys we rarely saw or never saw at all? Who are the leaders for more minutes based on performance? Who are starters and first couple off the bench?
    I love the energy Spenser brings when he is out there but never got enough time to show much. Deng is raw and potential but games seems to fast yet for him. Wesenberg was basically MIA. Hunter and Irwin on the bench have no idea. Clements come back and be a defensive guy , was not great on offense.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Like everyone else, I am disappointed on how the last half of the season unfolded. I believe in Coach Richman and think he will right the ship. However, Tim Miles might be available at the end of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

The weave is fine when they are in a rhythm and scoring, but when they go into those long dry spells, try something different!

I know Deng is young and raw, but I wish they would have played him more. It seemed like he rarely played later in the season.

I'm not sure what the issue was last night, but they looked like they didn't want to be there.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!