Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

https://www.verbalcommits.com/school...h-dakota-state

Look at ALLLLLLL the guys that have left the team---after a while transfer news blends together but we have 11!!!!!!

Yeah different commit types of the 11 guys that left the program but that is a HIGHER number

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    https://www.verbalcommits.com/school...h-dakota-state

Look at ALLLLLLL the guys that have left the team---after a while transfer news blends together but we have 11!!!!!!

Yeah different commit types of the 11 guys that left the program but that is a HIGHER number
    Khy and Seth about the only ones I really miss. Spencer graduated and I loved the way he played. Gave 100% all the time.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Losing Khy was a big blow and probably cost the Bison averaging 20 wins per year during the Richman era. Other than that, I wouldn’t trade away anyone on the current roster for one of the others that have left. Cool that some of the walk ons took a shot. Too bad some of the guys were scholarship misses. Appreciate the current roster and enjoy watching them.

Areas of improvement:
    Please don’t refer to the roster as young anymore
    Leg room