Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Default Re: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I've heard culture concerns since day 1.
    Very bluntly Richman is different than the guys who came before him. Which is fine but rather than complement himself with someone that truly "complemented" himself he got his clone. The players need to be yelled and kicked and sometimes loved and pampered. I'm not really impressed with Olson. He may know his "stuff" but he is no more warm and cuddly than Richman. And THAT is truly a problem.

Collegiate athletics is as much about psychology and connectedness as it is about Xs and Os.

Culture what a awful feel good word of this era...the word makes me vomit
    Richman a record as a head coach is like is 62-34 which is winning at about 65% of his games
    Which is better then our four previous coaches

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Culture what a awful feel good word of this era...the word makes me vomit
    Richman a record as a head coach is like is 62-34 which is winning at about 65% of his games
    Which is better then our four previous coaches
    Here are some of the culture concerns:

1. Carlin's departure and return
    2. Kabellis departure
    3. 1660 interview I heard late season where head coach threw team under a bus for a loss with no responsibility himself
    4. The fall of AJ
    5. Not using Dex enough as weapon
    6. Not getting Deng the minutes he needed
    7. Paul Miller issue during Summit tourney two years ago.
    Additionally he won a championship his first year with his predecessor's guys. Since then his teams have underwhelmed.

Quote Originally Posted by wcb_sas View Post
    Here are some of the culture concerns:

Additionally he won a championship his first year with his predecessor's guys. Since then his teams have underwhelmed.
    Underwhelmed? Who?
    Contending for summit league championships regular season or tournament every year

And Saul inherited woody and crew your dipshittery is top notch
    TRUST THE PROCESS

I wouldn't say he has underwhelmed at all, I do have some concerns but I think some people need to tap the brakes a bit.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I wouldn't say he has underwhelmed at all, I do have some concerns but I think some people need to tap the brakes a bit.
    Agreed but this next year will be a struggle for Bison basketball might be the worst year of the D1 era. Unless AJ changes and Deng steps up this will be a losing season. I like to see us go after players that are from the upper Midwest and willing to be in ND, recruiting Florida and California can cause players to be more likely to leave. We have the facilities to get good players now this needs to change.

losing in the 1st round of the summit league tourney was THE WORST thing i've seen at NDSU basketball and I watched Austin Pennick chuck up shots at the B.S.A

sorry, but losing in 1st round of a subpar league is an embarassing joke.

Weave is annoying, Khy was a bright spot.. he gone. Dexter brought energy . he gone. I am speechless
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

The other day I was talking to a basketball & football dad... his sons play at the Div. 1 college level. He is concerned about Ndsu's bb program. His questions included:
    Do you think Coach R. had to work really work hard enough to get to his present position? Or was it an "easier" process to climb the ladder than what many other coaches experience? This gentleman expressed concern over that. He had many other comments/concerns about recruiting as well.

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    Agreed but this next year will be a struggle for Bison basketball might be the worst year of the D1 era. Unless AJ changes and Deng steps up this will be a losing season. I like to see us go after players that are from the upper Midwest and willing to be in ND, recruiting Florida and California can cause players to be more likely to leave. We have the facilities to get good players now this needs to change.
    Do you remember zastrow at point and Austin pin nick on the floor obviously not
    It will not be that low again
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    The other day I was talking to a basketball & football dad... his sons play at the Div. 1 college level. He is concerned about Ndsu's bb program. His questions included:
    Do you think Coach R. had to work really work hard enough to get to his present position? Or was it an "easier" process to climb the ladder than what many other coaches experience? This gentleman expressed concern over that. He had many other comments/concerns about recruiting as well.
    Wow I heard from a guy who asked these questions after rich man didn't recruit his son I'm guessing
    TRUST THE PROCESS