Quote Originally Posted by grizlandbisonfan View Post
This post is completely filled with bullchit. Whose expectation is it that we go .500? The basketball program is put into an impossible comparison of success with the football team. What football does is beyond extraordinary and you are lucky enough to have been a part of it. Looking at our short stint at the D1 level, how can we not be ecstatic with what we've accomplished? Multiple trips to the NCAA tourney, upsets of top 20 teams in the country, knocking off OK in the tourney. The fact that this is happening IN SPITE OF a complete lack of history and tradition of success is incredible. You are the first to quick to point out that our basketball team isn't our football team, which I'd agree. We don't get the pick of the litter on recruits. We can't parade the names of decades worth of NBA players like we can with NFL players.

We won 19 games last year and we were all disappointed in the ending of the season. That's not apathy. This season sucks and we have grown men calling out individual players on here. That's not classy.
This may just be a speed bump in the road, who knows maybe it was a learning curve for a first time HC but im guessing results will have to start a positive turn very soon for his seat to not get a little hot

THis year has been rough, but the team has shown talent just not consistently. Hopefully it starts to turn, I guess a miracle could still happen and they win the tourney but I doubt we beat USD, SDSU on their home court