After last year issues---Dupree and Miller; I feel this team still has issues. It's talked a lot about being a family, but I don't see a very tight family.

You're supposedly best player, Paul Miller, is definitely not a leader. I think he's attitude has brought down entire team. It's frustrating watching him play and if his jumper isn't falling to affect rest of his game.

Khy, being a PG, decision making is not good to put it nicely. I don't think he sees floor well---It's not good when you're PG leads team in turnovers especially when doesn't dominate ball in half court offense.

AJ, I've been looking or waiting for him to step up his game---now for year and a half. He went through 4-5 games didn't even look to shoot or be aggressive on offense and WE NEED his point production.

Deng, needs more playing time as I think has high potential---will see if brought along slowly.

I feel for Coach Richman as it feels like there are more chemistry issues with team that are holding them back---perhaps I'm wrong but team is not progressing like I hoped.

The points I made above could be fixed----but I think are big from them being a 18-14 team and bowing out early in Summit Tourney or coming together and being a potential NCAA Tournament team.

TELL ME I'M WRONG and Overreacting