Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Default Re: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I think the main complaint was actually that Saul was all personality and didn't manage the X's & O's of basketball as well. At least that's what I remember people complaining about, I loved the guy, the players loved the guy and the student section loved the guy. We could use some of that personality right about now!
    I complained about Sauls Xs and Os. Be careful what you wish for right?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Saul didnt make adjustments vs San Diego State. I heard that Richman wanted to go small ball lineup vs them, but Saul refused. Just what I heard and an observation. Wish Rich would do more small ball lineup with this team.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I think the main complaint was actually that Saul was all personality and didn't manage the X's & O's of basketball as well. At least that's what I remember people complaining about, I loved the guy, the players loved the guy and the student section loved the guy. We could use some of that personality right about now!
    Not diminishing X's & O's but I truly believe that is becoming less and less important in college basketball. I think getting buy-in from the players especially in the semi-transient level that the Bison play at currently. Ideally the head coach would have both ... X's & O's as well as outgoing engaging personality. But that is where assistants come in ... surround yourself with people who compliment you ... make their strengths offset your weaknesses.

Quote Originally Posted by wcbsas View Post
    Not diminishing X's & O's but I truly believe that is becoming less and less important in college basketball. I think getting buy-in from the players especially in the semi-transient level that the Bison play at currently. Ideally the head coach would have both ... X's & O's as well as outgoing engaging personality. But that is where assistants come in ... surround yourself with people who compliment you ... make their strengths offset your weaknesses.
    I am huge fan of Saul's but it's not like he is tearing it up at Ohio right now. Really hope he can turn it around.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Lol you think Amy is the reason MSUM is good? She just went there this past year. She was responsible for the start of the womens BB slide here. Don't get me wrong I love Amy and what she was able to accomplish here but her time has passed. If you want someone from MSUM it should be Karla Nelson.
    17-11 t2 in the summit was the start of the slide?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    17-11 t2 in the summit was the start of the slide?
    No it was starting before that but doesn't matter she's done coaching.

The slide for WBB kind of started with Amy but it wasn't much of a slide. Administration killed the program with poor hires and letting the first poor hire destroy the program.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    No it was starting before that but doesn't matter she's done coaching.

well hopefully that guys not, if u can coach against sam jacobson in a high school all-star game you can coach the bison!!!!-----ball dont lie! just look at that stud, he would eat the summit league 4 lunch-----craig smith would b crying on the phone calling drake "i change my mind i change my mind please take me"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DNGBS749jnE enjoy

thered b no blue christmases if irwin joined on the staff...we b 2 busy winning summit leage titles and dancing in march madness...if you can post a record of 212-48 and win 81.4% of your games 4 the wildcats, you can coach the bison! if you can recruit kevin hanks, andre smith, jamill lott and james aeyres u can recruit 4 ndsu hoops! ball dont lie, call him up gauge his interest!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BuK9QDNnrrA great tune by the way!
    Last edited by SlickVic; 02-12-2018 at 11:36 PM.

if you can play 4 the clippers, coach with mike dunleavy sr 4 the clippers, and turn the fm beez into a mini dynasty, you can coach 4 the bison! am i wrong? am i wrong?