Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Default Re: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    The simple fact that he'll be bigger and more athletic than most people he'll be playing against should give him an advantage, the thing with Dylan was it looked like he just didn't have the drive to play hard and want to be a good player, it was an effort thing with him from what I saw, not sure if a change of environment will lead to a change of attitude but guess we'll see.
    This. He just seemed to not want to be out there. Good luck to him though!

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

IFFFF the past shows us anything on program of late---is that we would be fools to expect different results

Being Outcoached
    Not adjusting playbook to maximize your team's talents
    Not adjusting style of play to attract recruits

I'm sorry if Debbie Downer---but my confidence in Richman is GONE!! I expect guys to not play to their potential....to watch uncreative offense---to watch teams struggle to score with this offense---and lose more games than win-----BUTTTTT to lose games where think---iffff we did that or that better and if that one player played better we would've won TRAP

I predict season under 12 wins; 11-20 WILL that be enough to MOVE ON FROM RICHMAN????????????????????????

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm definitely not a Richman fan at all but think it's a bit unfair to the team/kids on the team not Richman, to only give them 11 wins on the year after a 17 point loss in their first game of the season against New Mexico State. If we are going to give predictions then mine will be similar as last year 16-19 wins. Hope its on the higher end of my prediction. I will refine my guess after the 5th game.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

We will know a lot more about this team after the next four games.

NMSU on the road is a tough way to start a season, it was a bit uglier than I expected early but with a group this young and undersized there are going to be some bad nights. Improvement is what I want to see, the team can't be like the last couple of years where they don't get better as the season progresses.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    IFFFF the past shows us anything on program of late---is that we would be fools to expect different results

Being Outcoached
    Not adjusting playbook to maximize your team's talents
    Not adjusting style of play to attract recruits

I'm sorry if Debbie Downer---but my confidence in Richman is GONE!! I expect guys to not play to their potential....to watch uncreative offense---to watch teams struggle to score with this offense---and lose more games than win-----BUTTTTT to lose games where think---iffff we did that or that better and if that one player played better we would've won TRAP

I predict season under 12 wins; 11-20 WILL that be enough to MOVE ON FROM RICHMAN????????????????????????
    Send your feelings to Matt Larsen, he can do something about it unlike any of us and you're not breaking any new ground here. Richman is here for the season so might as well accept it and look forward to March/April if you're eager for a change.

EDIT: Also, the only way they play 31 games with that kind of record this year is if they make the conference title game so 11-20 might not be enough to move on from Richman if that's the case.
    Last edited by Professor Chaos; 11-07-2018 at 09:49 PM.

My feelings are slowly moving away from wanting Richman as the coach. He has had some talented recruiting classes, but some players have underwhelmed in their development. I think the jury is still out. We should see what this season brings.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    We will know a lot more about this team after the next four games.

NMSU on the road is a tough way to start a season, it was a bit uglier than I expected early but with a group this young and undersized there are going to be some bad nights. Improvement is what I want to see, the team can't be like the last couple of years where they don't get better as the season progresses.
    Agree with this, it's a young talented group, I want to see improvement over the season. The conference games will tell me way more whether Richman should stay or go but he better figure out a fricking offense quick. We can not go past this season without seeing some development of these players.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Agree with this, it's a young talented group, I want to see improvement over the season. The conference games will tell me way more whether Richman should stay or go but he better figure out a fricking offense quick. We can not go past this season without seeing some development of these players.
    This is true and also development of an offense besides the weave.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

If you hum the Harlem Globetrotters song in your head while they run the weave it makes it seem a little better.

Lardsin must go!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    If you hum the Harlem Globetrotters song in your head while they run the weave it makes it seem a little better.
    Haha!! That is sooo bad!! But very funny and wasn't hard to imagine. Any deer running around your place yet or has Peterson shot them all?
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS