Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Default Re: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Gue's minutes are something I just can't figure out...should be averaging 25 min+

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

I am not saying anyone is a problem, but I don't think the seniors on this team are natural born leaders...the JUCO PG coming in is. It may be his team after one practice. Time will tell. I would take 12 Paul Miller's right now. Kid is a dude. He is tougher than nails. Sometimes fresh blood in general is good. Not saying anything bad about anyone...or Spencer. I am just saying I am looking forward to a fresh slate next year. The backcourt will look a lot different and hopefully Deng will actually play too! I too am sick of hearing about Culture. Klieman has culture, he just doesn't have to talk about it, because someone like Nate Tanguay enforces it. Pretty simple. We don't have that type of leadership right now. Turning the page to next year.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I am not saying anyone is a problem, but I don't think the seniors on this team are natural born leaders...the JUCO PG coming in is. It may be his team after one practice. Time will tell. I would take 12 Paul Miller's right now. Kid is a dude. He is tougher than nails. Sometimes fresh blood in general is good. Not saying anything bad about anyone...or Spencer. I am just saying I am looking forward to a fresh slate next year. The backcourt will look a lot different and hopefully Deng will actually play too! I too am sick of hearing about Culture. Klieman has culture, he just doesn't have to talk about it, because someone like Nate Tanguay enforces it. Pretty simple. We don't have that type of leadership right now. Turning the page to next year.
    I am with you as most should be.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

More looking forward to next year again. I have heard that song and dance for almost 4 years now. I can't wait until next year, when you guys are talking about "next year" again.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    More looking forward to next year again. I have heard that song and dance for almost 4 years now. I can't wait until next year, when you guys are talking about "next year" again.
    Are also just a Russian troll????????

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Richman needs to dump the "culture" mentality and just recruit the best possible.
    What exactly is Richman's culture? Seriously, not trying to be snarky.

4 years ago when we were in the dance?

We're almost like twins fans huh?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    What exactly is Richman's culture? Seriously, not trying to be snarky.
    I don't know but I'm pretty sure he mentioned it in every interview he did over a three year period.

Richman should just let Gue get a ton of run these last few games, I mean what is the worst that can happen we keep losing? Why not put AJ in a sixth man role, see what happens. Maybe he'll come out more aggressive.

As for Richman, I'm fine with him getting another year but things need to change. I don't want to see the team struggling down the stretch again and hearing comments about being young, he needs to get the team peaking for tournament time.