Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Default Re: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Not sure what to make of this, but I felt it was very unusual: Neither Paul or AJ mentioned their teammates in the post game senior night tribute.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Not sure what to make of this, but I felt it was very unusual: Neither Paul or AJ mentioned their teammates in the post game senior night tribute.
    Put me down as puzzled
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Can't know for sure from the outside looking in but yet another sign of a lack of team unity. The loss today and the majority of the fans baling didn't help the mood during the senior speeches. I was sad their tone sounded so down.

I noticed that also. Maybe just me but I felt tension when they had to talk about Richman.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    This is the first year in a while we are not fighting for the 1 seed so basketball is meeting your expectations
    Khy Kabellis. Hate to do the “ifs and buts”, however Khy’s untimely departure has drastically affected this year’s results. Our young point guard is learning on the job, and Miller is playing out of his preferred position much of the games. The frustration caused is evident. Ironically, I do not believe Kabellis is playing this season.

Quote Originally Posted by BISON Thunder View Post
    Khy Kabellis. Hate to do the “ifs and buts”, however Khy’s untimely departure has drastically affected this year’s results. Our young point guard is learning on the job, and Miller is playing out of his preferred position much of the games. The frustration caused is evident. Ironically, I do not believe Kabellis is playing this season.
    Yeah, he transferred so he is taking a redshirt year.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Thought I would drop by and mourn with you guys. "North Dakota" basketball is so bad this year. UND is atrocious. Just went to overtime with the worst team in the country-at home. Ugh.

Best of luck in SL tourney, maybe something can pop there.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Plain and simple. Something happened at the end of last year and it continued into this year. Whatever it was/is caused a starter to transfer and the teams slide has continued all year

To me you have to blame the leader don't you? That piss poor effort in the first round of the Summit tourney revealed a lot about this team. Players in that game didn't seem to care at all. None of them. Obvious issue then and whatever it is hasn't been addressed or the players have zero respect for this coach.

Either way the coach and his staff are responsible. Big problem is you think we are bad this year. Next year will be a LOT worse. We will be bottom half of the conference and one of the worst teams in Div 1.

Very sad to see what has happened to this team. Plus we can't use the excuse of facilities anymore. So what excuse can DR use now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone thought Richmans substations are odd never really gets a group of players rolling and see if they can gel always rolling players in and out

Quote Originally Posted by BAT67 View Post
    Has anyone thought Richmans substations are odd never really gets a group of players rolling and see if they can gel always rolling players in and out
    I think a lot of us have felt that way, and have led some of us to question if he knows what he's doing.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club