Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
I think what he meant as not too many people expected much out of a 6'6" center from Bismarck when we recruited him, I was one who was curious if he had the game for this level but I trusted our staff wouldn't have brought him in if they didn't think so and he's absolutely been a favorite of mine, nobody gives more effort than him and shows that heart and determination can take you a long way.
You can see the the thoughts of Dexter during recruiting in this thread: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...409#post639409

Burgundy was right on the money in post #1.

You gotta take these "Sky is falling" threads with a grain of salt... I bet this thread was started in response to a disappointing game. Well, I've seen enough game day threads to know that people react very emotionally... cripes, the SDSU game (that NDSU won) is a perfect example. SDSU was playing zone and NDSU wasn't hitting outside shots - result was a big halftime deficit and a lot of people were freaking out. Luckily the coach and team kept their poise or that'd have been a huge loss. Anyway, I guess people need to vent, and I bet that most of the time they cool down...