Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beat jmu

Default Beat jmu

Hello Bison fans! I am a 19 year old college sophomore at Virginia Tech but I am a lifelong Richmond Spider fan. I grew up as a fan because my dad is a former all conference receiver for them and I can tell you that we hate jmu more than almost anything. I don't know how many of their fans will make up to the dome but I must tell you that their fans are the most ignorant, stupid fans that you will find. The way the carry their program is classless with the way they constantly run the score up on people and show zero respect for their opponents: jmu fans are the scum of Virginia and no of our fans want to see them win it all. I admire and respect the NDSU program so much and love seeing consistent success like y'all have. So please do us all a favor and beat the hell out of jmu this week!

Default Re: Beat jmu

This is starting to feel like an FBS week
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    This is starting to feel like an FBS week
    Cue Madisonmen in 3-2-1---
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

By Classless, he means bringing more fans to games in Richmond than the Spiders do. And in regard to running up the score, what do you expect when we play Rhode Island. JMU had First and Goal from the 1 yard line and kneed the ball 4 straight times, and didn't run an offensive play for the rest of the game. That was with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter, I'm not sure what else we can do. JMU wouldve scored 100+ if we had wanted to.

Go Dukes!

JMU has played 2 tough games since last losing to NDSU in 2011. This team isn't battle tested at all. Those teams usually are blown out in the Fargodome.

I know that isn't going to persuade any JMU fan's biased opinions on the game because theyre all the same...but it's just what 22 straight wins have taught us

I don't think y'all have ever had more fans than us at our stadium. That is something that y'all made up somewhere. Maybe you did in a year when we weren't very good like in the early 2000's but I have been to every UR jmu game since 05 and I can't recall anytime when y'all have had more fans than us at a home game. Nice try though. Also yes your fans are classless, never giving us credit for having a great program and being extremely sore losers when we beat y'all. Yalls fans also get more excited about a glorified pre-game party being hosted at your school and y'all lost the only thing that mattered that day which was the game. I can assure you that if UR hosted Gameday and lost that I wouldn't ever think about it again. We get it you hosted college Gameday (but lost the game). NDSU has hosted Gameday several times and you don't see them still going off about it every single day.

Quote Originally Posted by VT_Spider View Post
    I don't think y'all have ever had more fans than us at our stadium. That is something that y'all made up somewhere. Maybe you did in a year when we weren't very good like in the early 2000's but I have been to every UR jmu game since 05 and I can't recall anytime when y'all have had more fans than us at a home game. Nice try though. Also yes your fans are classless, never giving us credit for having a great program and being extremely sore losers when we beat y'all. Yalls fans also get more excited about a glorified pre-game party being hosted at your school and y'all lost the only thing that mattered that day which was the game. I can assure you that if UR hosted Gameday and lost that I wouldn't ever think about it again. We get it you hosted college Gameday (but lost the game). NDSU has hosted Gameday several times and you don't see them still going off about it every single day.
    ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we have our fair share of fans who bring up 2 game days, 1 espn sportscenter on campus, carson wentz, blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we have our fair share of fans who bring up 2 game days, 1 espn sportscenter on campus, carson wentz, blah blah blah
    Don't forget the regular season games on ESPN
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I guarantee you that it's not to the level that jmu does. I also know that your fans wouldn't still be talking about it if y'all lost the actual game.

Eh - he may still be a little upset when we played the 13th ranked Hokies. 21-16, Dukes, what a fun day.