Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Other Semi Final YSU at EWU

Default Re: Other Semi Final YSU at EWU

They beat the #2 seed on the road without both their starting safeties and #2 RB against the most powerful passing attack in FCS. Absolutely amazing, redefined next man up.

Oh yeah and this is exactly why you have a real playoff not a bunch of political cherry picking like the FBS.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I liked how EWU used their fly sweep concept to run the ball on their last drive. Short motion from slot and even ran it to the short side. We ran our jet sweep to the short side twice in the fourth quarter and it cost us big time as behind the chains. Still pisses me off and even ESPN announcers were critical of those calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    I liked how EWU used their fly sweep concept to run the ball on their last drive. Short motion from slot and even ran it to the short side. We ran our jet sweep to the short side twice in the fourth quarter and it cost us big time as behind the chains. Still pisses me off and even ESPN announcers were critical of those calls.
    The second and 3 that went to a 3rd and long was the most idiotic play call of the game, it was during the drive where we were moving the ball well to, then pulls that garbage play that may have worked 1 time this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    The second and 3 that went to a 3rd and long was the most idiotic play call of the game, it was during the drive where we were moving the ball well to, then pulls that garbage play that may have worked 1 time this year.
    Was thinking the same thing!! Ball carrier should have just chucked the ball out of bounds, it was read perfectly..that would have saved some yards :/

Quote Originally Posted by WFBisonFan View Post
    And to think...the TE was mugged the entire time he was in the end zone and still made the catch!
    Officials don't want their calls to determine the outcome of a game, I guess.
    It's OK to not be OK.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Officials don't want their calls to determine the outcome of a game, I guess.
    Hahaha! Especially not in Cheney.

Biggest upset in playoff history?

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

While it was fun to see an MVFC team win, I just don't think I can ever really cheer for the Penguins. They cheated to get at least one title and then hired that serial cheater back as frickin' school president and then hired a douchebag coach who is only there due to his P5 contract.

Overachieving or not, that program is pretty damn hard to like.

YSU beating EWU was an upset, but at least to me not a shocker.

If ysu beats JMU I would be shocked. They are just too balanced and solid in all phases. ysu is going to need multiple huge plays go their way as I don't think they can stand up slugging it out going punch for punch.

Was the TE who caught the ball the same one called offsides a few plays earlier? Bo tore into that dude on the sideline.

Bo is sofa king entertaining, glad he's not our coach but he's got skills.