Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: James Madison Ticket Site Open for Business

Default Re: James Madison Ticket Site Open for Business

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    They settled for the intro video instead.
    I literally started LOL watching that...What a goofy video

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    The one guy on here was going nuts about how they sell out but this picture from their facebook page of last weeks game shows a sadly empty top deck.Attachment 7547
    He also said they have huge donors who will pay for anything and they could force us to seat their band. What happened to all that dumbassery. Did the donors not fork over the tons of money or did they lose the nerve to force us?
    IDK who was going nuts about selling out. It certainly wasn't me but we do have a higher attendance than NDSU (21k+ average) but we have a larger stadium than NDSU as well. I'd love to see how many you guys could actually get if you had the capacity. 25k? As far as the videoboard it is over 1,400 sq ft so the size of a small-medium size house. That's good for 4th in FCS behind you, SDSU, and Jackson State. Noticeably above FBS schools like Florida State, SMU, Louisville, ALABAMA.

Quote Originally Posted by DukesRoll View Post
    IDK who was going nuts about selling out. It certainly wasn't me but we do have a higher attendance than NDSU (21k+ average) but we have a larger stadium than NDSU as well. I'd love to see how many you guys could actually get if you had the capacity. 25k? As far as the videoboard it is over 1,400 sq ft so the size of a small-medium size house. That's good for 4th in FCS behind you, SDSU, and Jackson State. Noticeably above FBS schools like Florida State, SMU, Louisville, ALABAMA.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    The one guy on here was going bnuts about how they sell out but this picture from their facebook page of last weeks game shows a sadly empty top deck.Attachment 7547
    He also said they have huge donors who will pay for anything and they could force us to seat their band. What happened to all that dumbassery. Did the donors not fork over the tons of money or did they lose the nerve to force us?
    Well, the announcers did keep talking about the bitterly cold temperatures that dropped all the way into the 20s during the game!

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post

That's our capacity right now that we hit maybe 2-3 times a year. Having the Friday night game last night really killed attendance, even though we had 18k there. The Saturday slot would've guaranteed a sellout. I had people who haven't been back on campus in 5+ years texting and calling me about the game and how they wished they could make it. Our alumni base is primarily in DC, Richmond, Tidewater area of VA (2-3 hours, 2 hours, 3-4 hours away), hard to make that if your employer won't let you off.

That's our capacity right now that we hit maybe 2-3 times a year. Having the Friday night game last night really killed attendance, even though we had 18k there. The Saturday slot would've guaranteed a sellout. I had people who haven't been back on campus in 5+ years texting and calling me about the game and how they wished they could make it. Our alumni base is primarily in DC, Richmond, Tidewater area of VA (2-3 hours, 2 hours, 3-4 hours away), hard to make that if your employer won't let you off.
    I was answering your question if we had the ability to seat 25k.

? As far as the videoboard it is over 1,400 sq ft so the size of a small-medium size house. That's good for 4th in FCS behind you, SDSU, and Jackson State. Noticeably above FBS schools like Florida State, SMU, Louisville, ALABAMA.
    That's nice. Our largest boards are over twice that size and there are two of them. Plus more than a half dozen other HD video boards scattered around the Dome.

Our boards are better than yours ... and our dads can beat up your dads too! (That is if you have any )

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Our boards are better than yours ... and our dads can beat up your dads too! (That is if you have any )
    Our stadium overall is better than yours and our women are hotter than yours too! lol

Our stadium overall is better than yours and our women are hotter than yours too! lol
    Pics or yer FOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!