Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison Ticket Site Open for Business

Default Re: James Madison Ticket Site Open for Business

Whats with these teams and their bands!

I bought my ticket, going to be fun sitting right in the middle of all the JMU fans.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    I bought my ticket, going to be fun sitting right in the middle of all the JMU fans.
    Got 5 in the JMU section...
    Score

I will be there with you. Horns Up.

Me and 2 others have grabbed 8 of them

Are the tickets assigned a seat, or is it a first come first serve thing. Also, what section do they assign for the visiting team. If I remember correctly, in the past (or at least one year) the visiting teams (in the playoffs) had seats somewhere near the 30 yard line not to far from the student section. I know that during the regular season they get a area in the NW corner.

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Are the tickets assigned a seat, or is it a first come first serve thing. Also, what section do they assign for the visiting team. If I remember correctly, in the past (or at least one year) the visiting teams (in the playoffs) had seats somewhere near the 30 yard line not to far from the student section. I know that during the regular season they get a area in the NW corner.
    Not sure when it happened but they moved the visitors back to the nw corner for playoff games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Whats with these teams and their bands!
    The band for a lot of these schools have mythical powers that allow the football teams to run 2x faster, play smarter, become 2x as strong, and the coach gets to see into the future. And on top of all that, JMU claims to have developed some sort of Bison replant that they are going to spray on their uniforms and the football.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Are you guys getting actual ticket confirmations or is it still a lottery?

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    Me and 2 others have grabbed 8 of them
    Aren't we going to look great picking up our tickets at the JMU will call while wearing our Bison gear. I might have to wear my suit and tie to make a good impression, just like a job interview.