Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison Ticket Site Open for Business

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: James Madison Ticket Site Open for Business

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaHoyt View Post
    I believe it it is only supposed to snow Thursday Night and Friday Morning is what I saw in the forecast.
    Minneapolis is getting hit much harder on Friday.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    I think you are right. It sounds like the majority of it is supposed to go south of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    Seem to remember Spiders fans saying some of the same stuff. Saw lots of Bison fans at the spiders will call window last year.
    We were looking for someone selling tickets last year at Spiders game. It was about 30 degrees below 28, so I went inside the dome ticket office lobby looking for sellers that wanted to be warm. I looked over and saw the Richmond will call window and asked if any were turned in. The lady said we just got them and she pulled out a stack of 60-80. Face value. Not sure if JMU would turn in any leftovers based on their previous comments. That will surely cause the decibels to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Weather.com for Minneapolis Friday is a high of 17 low of 4 with 3-5" snow and 10 mph wind, Alexandria is 12/-7 with 1-3" and 10 mph wind and Fargo is 9/-14 with <1" and 15 mph. My goal is to work until noon and be in the West lot with a beer in hand no later than 4:15 after a quick stop in West Fargo, but it really depends on when that 3-5" starts and how hard it's coming down.
    Ill drink for you from 12:30-4:15

If jmu wanted to bring their band, NDSU would of had to find seats for them. I am sure jmu made this decision well before NDSU opened up the ticket booths for season ticket holders and made it official on the conference call on Sunday. Someone at jmu should have made this decision last week and given a heads up. If we win on Friday and NDSU wins, we are bringing our band, make arrangements. Any discussion that jmu was teetering on a decision at the last minute or past early Sunday morning is BS. It wasn't happening.

On a side note. Why would anyone bring their band to a visiting stadium where they would have a maximum of 500 fans out of around 19k? Just to get 450 more there? To play for NDSU fans? We wouldn't have cared that much. Believe it or not, the dog players wouldn't care that much. They are focused on the game. They would get 4.5 minutes at halftime and a very structured environment to play during the game. It would be a waste of money. Next thing they are going to want is an intro video.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Looking forward to Friday. I am looking at the weather, I am scheduled to land at Minneapolis at 0830 and Fargo at 10:30 on Friday morning. How reliable are the airports in snow out there? Assuming they are a little better than here in Virginia.... just not sure how seriously I should be considering trying to re-book a flight for Thursday....

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Dukes View Post
    Looking forward to Friday. I am looking at the weather, I am scheduled to land at Minneapolis at 0830 and Fargo at 10:30 on Friday morning. How reliable are the airports in snow out there? Assuming they are a little better than here in Virginia.... just not sure how seriously I should be considering trying to re-book a flight for Thursday....
    Very well equipped for snow. Of course other delays on incoming aircraft, worse weather than expected, etc can happen.

You're probably fine, you could drive if the airport closed and the roads are really horrible in 6 hours... normally it'd be like 4.

When coming into Fargo once we get to MSP we feel home free from the weather.

How reliable are they in good weather? You could sit in an airport missing flights in the summmer.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

That early you'll get here as long as MSP isn't log jammed from other hubs, it's a whopping 30 -50 minute flight from Minneapolis to Fargo
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I think youll be fine since you land early and your layover isn't too bad. Plus the wind doesn't seem to be a factor so all systems should be a go.