Thread: To be the best you have to beat the best.

Default To be the best you have to beat the best.

....and that's what we did. Much respect to Bison nation, you are def. the best team we played all year. That terror dome of a home field you have there is quite a home field advantage, caused us several penalties. When you roared back in the 3rd Q I thought we were in big trouble but somehow we whethered the storm.
    Congrats on an incredible streak. It I guess you saw that we play a little football in the CAA too.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: To be the best you have to beat the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmen View Post
    ....and that's what we did. Much respect to Bison nation, you are def. the best team we played all year. That terror dome of a home field you have there is quite a home field advantage, caused us several penalties. When you roared back in the 3rd Q I thought we were in big trouble but somehow we whethered the storm.
    Congrats on an incredible streak. It I guess you saw that we play a little football in the CAA too.
    Pump the brakes there fella. jMU can play, don't lump the CAA in the with you guys.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Much respect to JMU...well done. You definitely were for real...and the better team. Good on ya.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Congrats, Madisonmen. Good luck in Frisco.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Pump the brakes there fella. jMU can play, don't lump the CAA in the with you guys.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    But of course we are "lumped in" with the CAA, it's our conference! We have our weak sisters like any conference but Villanova, UNH, Maine, Richmond, W & M, Stoneybrook, Delaware and Townsend typically have strong programs.