Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU at NDSU - Semifinals

Default Re: JMU at NDSU - Semifinals

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmen View Post
    I also know we could step into your terror dome and be overwhelmed and undone
    TERROR Dome... That's very fitting for how I'm feeling as a fan right now. BRING THE NOSE! I'm so freakin' pumped for this game!

Unfortunately I have to watch from home today. I hope the NOISE drowns out even the ESPN crew. Be loud everyone and enjoy the evening!

FINALLY leaving work and heading to the watch party. Freezing drizzle here in KC and rush hour traffic isn't going to stop me.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonsupporter View Post
    SDSU's QB, TE, WR are head and shoulders above JMU's. However, JMU's RB is what would concern me.

First hit Schor takes tonight will tell Entz everything on how to attack. Keep the run game behind the sticks, hit Schor on passing downs...just another ho hum Bison defense doing what they do best.
    Schor has happy feat and very elusive in the pocket. He can scramble out of the pocket and make very accurate throws. This is a big concern to me.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Alex Ross Kyle Lauletta Jared Johnson. I remember when they were all going to tear us up.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Synopsis so far.... We did not take jmu seriously.

Good job, NDSU. This really was the type of game I was expecting. Even up 17-0, I had a terrible feeling that it was going to be tied again. We just had too much momentum this month, but we'll see you next year to settle this playoff series!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Almost right. Most of the world knows now. YOU? Seems like you will have to follow your CAA and other non-MVFC brethren. Well, we all have to learn the hard way at some point...
    Well we got that figured out. Hard fought.

Hats off to JMU. Your defense played one hell of a game, much better than I expected. Offense was about what I expected, Abdullah runs hard. After we tied it up and got the interception, we had all momentum and couldn't capitalize. Now go win the damn thing!

Congrats JMU! you out coached our inept offensive coordinator and his ways. Bison played OK but you all deserve it. Great coaching! Bison had all the momentum in the second half but Polesek was not smart enough to engineer the victory. Hopefully this is a wake up call to the Bison coaching staff that you cannot take a week off. Congrats to JMU football players and their coaches and best of luck in the championship game!