Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU at NDSU - Semifinals

Default Re: JMU at NDSU - Semifinals

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    If you want arrogance and entitlement read your own board. I just hope your team is as blindly overconfident as the fans!
    Dont worry...they will fall in line like everybody else! The force is strong with us!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Fuck you! You guys predicting putting up 40-50+ on us is literllay effing ignorant. Can't wait to kick your asses back to the east coast.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't let her get you all riled up CAS. Unlike you neither she nor I for that matter have ever worn the uniform at the collegiate level. And she is really, really young so she has very little perspective. She completely missed the reference I threw out there which just adds credence to my assertion.

I've never met you but I can tell from afar that you know well what it takes to ascend to the top of the mountain. You know as well as I do that while this game may be very entertaining the outcome is quite certain.

I hope to meet you in person in Frisco.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Fuck you! You guys predicting putting up 40-50+ on us is literllay effing ignorant. Can't wait to kick your asses back to the east coast.

Calm down. Eastern Washington put up 44. So it has been done before. I am sure you will try to limit offensive possessions so our D will have to get you off the field on 3rd down. This game will be close.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukes View Post
    Calm down. Eastern Washington put up 44. So it has been done before. I am sure you will try to limit offensive possessions so our D will have to get you off the field on 3rd down. This game will be close.
    So since Carolina put up 56 on you, so could we?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Don't let her get you all riled up CAS. Unlike you neither she nor I for that matter have ever worn the uniform at the collegiate level. And she is really, really young so she has very little perspective. She completely missed the reference I threw out there which just adds credence to my assertion.

I've never met you but I can tell from afar that you know well what it takes to ascend to the top of the mountain. You know as well as I do that while this game may be very entertaining the outcome is quite certain.

I hope to meet you in person in Frisco.
    It's the eve of kickoff. They team will meet on their own tonight. No coaches, no social media, and they will speak their peace and air-out any differences and discuss what's on their minds. It could be personal, general or a broad perspective, but I'll guarantee the BS from JMU board will be discussed.

40-50+ point prediction will likely piss our O off more than D.

Band of Brothers--and I have stories to tell in that regard.

And, I'll say this, Once a Bison, Always a Bison is something that can be said, but to be a part of it is awesome.

Don't fuck with that sort of tradition on any "field"!

Let's roll!!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukes View Post
    Well you might consider it close since it will be less than three TD's or so. But this game will be over in the first quarter. I expect the Bison to head to the locker room at the half up 21-7. Your crew will have a glimmer of hope but deep down they will realize at this point that believing and delivering are two VERY different things.

The Bison on the other hand, who have been here before, will wipe their brow, grab an electrolyte rich beverage, and get back to work. Only 30 minutes left to assure their free ticket to Frisco.

And BTW - you're team is not EWU, the #2 seed, who our team has already dispatched this year.

Now go back to the library and study for your finals. You're going to need that degree because football prognostication is not in your wheelhouse.

Was not the EWU game the game the refs called 8 or so penalties wrong on us that killed drives and then allowed them to have many more possessions than they would have. I remember that week following the league clarified the rule and we were in the right and the refs were misinterpreting a new rule. Dang that game sucked it was long long long with all the stoppages.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Well you might consider it close since it will be less than three TD's or so. But this game will be over in the first quarter. I expect the Bison to head to the locker room at the half up 21-7. Your crew will have a glimmer of hope but deep down they will realize at this point that believing and delivering are two VERY different things.

The Bison on the other hand, who have been here before, will wipe their brow, grab an electrolyte rich beverage, and get back to work. Only 30 minutes left to assure their free ticket to Frisco.

And BTW - you're team is not EWU, the #2 seed, who our team has already dispatched this year.

Now go back to the library and study for your finals. You're going to need that degree because football prognostication is not in your wheelhouse.
    Lmao!! Well said/stated!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Bison power running game bitch slaps this team.

The Bison played 4 teams that statistically have better run defenses and they averaged 220 yards against them and that doesn't count the 240 on the #24 FBS defense of Iowa.

Here is the Dukes defense when the power running game beats their asses:

bull.jpg

I am glad you are so confident. Good luck tomorrow. We will all know who is better in a little over 24 hours. See you at the game.