Page 45 of 76 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU at NDSU - Semifinals

Default Re: JMU at NDSU - Semifinals

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I guess my point was your team had such drastic differences between games with ranked opponents vs unranked that it makes it hard to gauge how truly good they are. My personal opinion is, just looking at it from an outsider without digging too deep into things, is that your offense is built for the home run plays. I'm sure they can grind out a decent drive against lesser competition, but the drop off in production against ranked teams proves that it's a little tougher for you. As it should be obviously. How's that going to translate against NDSU? I just don't see it happening, but again, I really do think it's going to be a great game. Are you personally making the trip?
    You are right our drop in production is a little concern but in the end we still found a way to win and that's something that can't be overlooked. This team has fight in it and doesn't know how to quit. I will be making the trip up, flying into Minneapolis and driving from there with 2 others. With the weather, I don't expect to make it to Fargo before 4pm but it will be a cold day in h**l before I miss this game.

Quote Originally Posted by DukesRoll View Post
    You are right our drop in production is a little concern but in the end we still found a way to win and that's something that can't be overlooked. This team has fight in it and doesn't know how to quit. I will be making the trip up, flying into Minneapolis and driving from there with 2 others. With the weather, I don't expect to make it to Fargo before 4pm but it will be a cold day in h**l before I miss this game.
    Well it's currently 'feels like -23' right now..so..

but it will be a cold day in h**l before I miss this game.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Been there done that just a few times in life, not that i enjoyed it but that isn't enough to stop me lol. I might need some liquid courage though by the time I get there. I will gladly share mine if you will share yours?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Been there done that just a few times in life, not that i enjoyed it but that isn't enough to stop me lol. I might need some liquid courage though by the time I get there. I will gladly share mine if you will share yours?
    So all we have to do is change our name to Hell and DukesRoll with miss the game??? Challenge accepted! Ha! Hey Dukes, if you find a tailgate that doesn't share, let us know. We'll kick em out permanently! This is the tailgates of tailgates! My favorite one of the year!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    So all we have to do is change our name to Hell and DukesRoll with miss the game??? Challenge accepted! Ha! Hey Dukes, if you find a tailgate that doesn't share, let us know. We'll kick em out permanently! This is the tailgates of tailgates! My favorite one of the year!
    and I am looking forward to the tailgating. CAA opponents for the most part don't have much if any tailgating crowd so it will be nice to have an atmosphere like ours or even greater than ours.

If this has been discussed, I apologize in advance, but why did JMU's board make Lakes a moderator on their site? He must have really won them over with his charm!

As for game discussion, I'm glad that my brother had to go to the in-laws for Christmas and let me use his season tix so that Mrs. Opie11 and I can go to the game Friday. It looks to be a competitive and entertaining game. I think JMU has the team to give the Bison a serious challenge. I wonder if they will find a way to prepare for the environment and the physical play that seems to have given other out of conference teams problems the first time they play the Bison?

Can't wait for Friday night!!

and I am looking forward to the tailgating. CAA opponents for the most part don't have much if any tailgating crowd so it will be nice to have an atmosphere like ours or even greater than ours.
    Emphasize the band less and the tailgate more

I'm sure it's been mentioned prior, but when are they opening tailgate???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

Aside from the Iowa game, this is the most amped I have been for a game this season. Mostly because after reading JMU's board; nothing would make me happier this Christmas than to shut their fans up.

Do they not realize that they are to us that SHSU was to them? All talk.