Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU at NDSU - Semifinals

Default Re: JMU at NDSU - Semifinals

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    I see us winning, but I don't think it will be a cake walk.
    I'm not sure one way or another.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JMU football alumni here.......Let me go ahead and apologize in advance but the streak is over. Who have you played with the pass/run balance that the Dukes have? So our Offense is a dependable, chain moving, clock control force. Our defense is stout but have underperformed at times this year. My only fear is that you guys keep the ball to yourselves for long stretches and keep our O off the field.......quite possible I know. I think it will be a great game, certainly not like some of the blow outs we have seen that give the FCS a black eye. I really think we have what it takes though to knock off the Champs. Didn't you beat us in 11' to start on your streak? Maybe it will be us to end it!?
    Go Duuuuuuuuuukes

My prediction.
    AshleyMadison 10
    Bizon 24
    Dukes keep it close first half. 2nd half they crumble under the noise and the defensive pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmen View Post
    JMU football alumni here.......Let me go ahead and apologize in advance but the streak is over. Who have you played with the pass/run balance that the Dukes have? So our Offense is a dependable, chain moving, clock control force. Our defense is stout but have underperformed at times this year. My only fear is that you guys keep the ball to yourselves for long stretches and keep our O off the field.......quite possible I know. I think it will be a great game, certainly not like some of the blow outs we have seen that give the FCS a black eye. I really think we have what it takes though to knock off the Champs. Didn't you beat us in 11' to start on your streak? Maybe it will be us to end it!?
    Go Duuuuuuuuuukes
    Good for you guys. Been hoping to play a team that's got a fanbase with some actual stones and not just a bunch of bluster.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    I see us winning, but I don't think it will be a cake walk.
    This. I don't know what is making a few people think we blow these guys out. My gut feeling is that these guys are going to be very good

Go Duuuuuuuuuukes
    Your really going to come and ask who we have played?? Lol...nice try at the "respectable troll" angle
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Go Duuuuuuuuuukes
    Ok, then. .
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    This. I don't know what is making a few people think we blow these guys out. My gut feeling is that these guys are going to be very good
    What's a blowout? 2 scores? 3? I don't think it's a blowout but I think we're in the victory formation to end it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Go Duuuuuuuuuukes
    Maybe you should just apologize for being an arrogant ass and admit your team looks so good because two thirds of the teams you played sucked.

Go Duuuuuuuuuukes
    We have heard this type of crap for five years. Even if you win, you will be nothing but a footnote in FCS history.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix