Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Rnd 2 Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Rnd 2 Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Read that last paragraph jacks fans, and let it sink in.
    Wow, not sugar coating it is he and I think more and more people aren't falling for Stig's little engine that could bullshit anymore. He's either lost control of his players, looking the other way or teaching it ... in the end it doesn't matter which it is, it's simply dirty, classless football.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I recall seeing some posts referring to Stig saying this wasn't meant to an NDSU home game....Can someone provide a link to that interview?

I can't for the life of me figure out what the heck he was talking about...I'm aware of the ridiculous intro video fiasco, is that what he was referring to?

How was this not meant to be any less of a home game than ours was last week?
    Meh, don't bother. It is on McFool's radio show. You could probably still find it on his page, but my understanding is you'll need to listen to the whole damn thing to get that little snip

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Read that last paragraph jacks fans, and let it sink in.
    Another whining article from a pro Bison publication. Oh boy. We are all so upset. UNI are dirty. SDSU are dirty. Illinois State, dirty. YSU, dirty. Its football. Win like a man and lose like a man. Stop the whining.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfan29 View Post
    Another whining article from a pro Bison publication. Oh boy. We are all so upset. UNI are dirty. SDSU are dirty. Illinois State, dirty. YSU, dirty. Its football. Win like a man and lose like a man. Stop the whining.
    Tell me more. Seriously...please go on.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

So throwing a punch is ok...got it. I'll stop whining...
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Your coach is sick of getting his shit pushed in steadily for 20 years. It's perfectly understandable. You could hear the subtext in his press conference yesterday.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The only dirty plays I can recall were all from SDSU - cheap shot on Levon Perry a few years ago, and the ankle twist and punch this year.

It's OK to not be OK.

You clearly fell for the post game explanation.....first punch, yes, he was going for the ball, but the second was well after the play was over even IF still going for the ball. (I could not tell on replay.) How he was not flagged was beyond me. If I was the media, my response would have been, "But why where you still punching at the ball after the play was over?"

It was actually really funny reading on JMUs board how 'dirty' the bison play lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    So throwing a punch is ok...got it. I'll stop whining...
    Maybe it was a playful slug to the shoulder? Like, "ah man, you got me. Nice play out there."?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!