Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Rnd 2 Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Rnd 2 Post Game Thoughts

Anybody else see the Bison sideline react when they showed the replay of "the punch" AFTER the defense had cleared the field? I thought Ambrosius was going to run across the field. Pretty sure it was Coach Cain who had to restrain him. Gotta love the fire in this team right now. I am impressed with JMU, just not sure how much you can take from them beating the Diaper Babies from Sam Houston. I expect it to be physical (see UNI of previous years) and ultimately a timely sack or INT combined with our rushing attack will put us back in Frisco.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    lol holy shit, we all thought "wtf are they doing" when Christion stayed out there, then booms one...that was kind of gangsta. I wonder what the backstory is there? One day theyre having a punting contest and christion outkicks their schollied punter by 10 yards?
    Post game interview with Stig said something about their own blocker running into the punter and punter's knee was injured. When I saw TC punting later in the game I suspected trick play coming same as most other folks.

When did the push happen?

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Didn't expect NDSU domination; especially once down 10-0. NDSU has an extra playoff gear unlike any other sports team I've seen. Most reminiscent in my life might be Jordan's Bulls, Kobe&Shaq Lakers and early 90's Cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Post game interview with Stig said something about their own blocker running into the punter and punter's knee was injured. When I saw TC punting later in the game I suspected trick play coming same as most other folks.

Happened the first punt they had. One of the bison players got a good push on the 3 person last line of defense player and then shoved him backwards to keep him from being a factor in the coverage. He sort of stumbled back and fell in front of the punter who then tripped over him and he got up all gimpy, guy he tripped on had to sort of help him off the field, at first thought he might have been acting a bit. But then Christian started practicing at halftime we decided it wasn't an act.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Damn @ the former players going no chill on their tweets. love it
    Even our old friend Jamal quoting Leevon Perry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Safety was a thriller.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonpride4ever View Post
    Even our old friend Jamal quoting Leevon Perry:

He's not wrong. Trust me.

Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Would rather the Bison beat the Bunnies in Frisco it would be all the sweeter but it seems the committee will never allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    An excuse right out of the JSU playbook.
    Yeah that team was "too ready".
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."