Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Rnd 2 Post Game Thoughts

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: SDSU Rnd 2 Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Section 27 brought it today. I just learned that scottietohottie is 27 before the game. I'm happy to report everyone stepped up for him.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    I never doubted you guys for a moment. Lots of good people in section 27. Nice of the Bison to get me another chance to see them play this year. The meds are starting to work! Go Bison!

Lardsin must go!

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pretty sure it would be a good idea to run the QB sneak from the half yard line with no TO left and avoid a possible loss on the play. Big Mistake!!!
    Offensive line was fantastic.
    Where is the whining shit about cheap shots coming from? Does anyone have a video? Nobody in the world bitches and whines about cheapshots more than bison fans. It's called football who the hell cares!!!!!!!!

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFREAK View Post
    Izzo says that his sources say Saturday...I don't understand playing EWU at 4pm local time on Friday night so not sure why Izzo was told NDSU saturday.
    Yeah ill trust my guy who works for espn production hah

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Pretty sure it would be a good idea to run the QB sneak from the half yard line with no TO left and avoid a possible loss on the play. Big Mistake!!!
    Offensive line was fantastic.
    Where is the whining shit about cheap shots coming from? Does anyone have a video? Nobody in the world bitches and whines about cheapshots more than bison fans. It's called football who the hell cares!!!!!!!!
    Speaking of cheap shots, I heard something on the radio about extracurricular activity when Kunhhert went down. What was that about?
    It's OK to not be OK.

After the game was over , the chain gang was walking by Dana Dick house (spelled wrong on purpose) was yelling this is their house. What an arrogant blow hard. Two other SDSU fans near him just walked away like he was (sorry is) an ass.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Noise level was up, but still fans not cheering next to us. We were at the top of section 9 and only 1/10th of the Bison fans even tried to make noise when our defense was out there
    You should talk to your section QB and get that corrected before the next game.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You know its playoff time when the opposing coach says: “We feel that we did not play our best football,” Stiegelmeier said. ....”
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    You know its playoff time when the opposing coach says: “We feel that we did not play our best football,” Stiegelmeier said. ....”
    An excuse right out of the JSU playbook.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    An excuse right out of the JSU playbook.
    There is a reason why he has coached at su since '97 and hasn't been promoted to anything better.

Probably been posted, but I haven't had time to read thru all the GDT posts. The PI penalty that gave the Bison a first and goal toward the end of the first half -- look familiar? Yes, that was the same defender that Legendowski caught the TD pass on a couple years ago...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)