Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Rnd 2 Post Game Thoughts

Hybrid View

Default SDSU Rnd 2 Post Game Thoughts

1) Congrats to the Jacks on a great season. Classy foes as always.
    2) Take away the obvious wtf moments and this was the team we were waiting for all year.
    3) That second quarter drive will go down in Bison lore should we win #6. Game changing, back breaking brilliance.
    4) Did Stick not know the clock was running on that play to end the half? I'm really glad that didn't come back to bite us.
    5) King was running hard. Dunn was running fast. Stick was running smart. Hard to beat that.
    6) Great game by Coach P. He gets a lot of shit (and often for good reason) but we knew that SDSU lost bothered him. I'm glad he got to right that wrong in the fashion he did.
    7) Game ball to Cam. Those were clutch shots when the offense wasn't coming through.
    8) SDSU stole our Ryan Smith package and is getting a lot of attention on the internets for their "creativity."
    9) JMU looks good against crappy teams. Time to humble another CAA foe armed with east coast bias.
    10) It was good to see Stick smiling and the guys having fun. It's a game. It's our game.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: SDSU Rnd 2 Post Game Thoughts

Right off the top of my head:

Grant Morgan
    Dimitri Williams
    Caleb Butler
    Tanner Volson

way to step up today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defensive line won the game....
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

NDSU really grabbed them by the balls after the first quarter and squeezed till they popped.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    NDSU really grabbed them by the balls after the first quarter and squeezed till they popped.
    Grabbed em by the pussy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Defensive line won the game....
    Bs. Offensive line did. I am a defensive guy first. But the rams kicked ass today. That drive in the first half was what won the game. D line benefitted from that
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

I love that they're running Stick more, which I'm sure has been their plan all along to do that more in the playoffis. I certainly understand how during the regular season his carries are limited as you have to keep him healthy. He just looked REALLY fast today.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was worried when the Jacks started out fast. We wore them out during that 20 play drive and then the Bison settled in.

Outside of the screw up at the end of the first half... Amazing! 1st quarter we stunk it up but defensive adjustments were epic.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    I love that they're running Stick more, which I'm sure has been their plan all along to do that more in the playoffis. I certainly understand how during the regular season his carries are limited as you have to keep him healthy. He just looked REALLY fast today.
    I am glad the Bison won, and played perhaps their 2nd best game of the year defensively. (Best was against Iowa). They appear to have gotten into playoff mode with elevated play.

As for Stick running ... its a two-edged sword. The runs have be selective and carefully chosen otherwise we will have an injured QB at some time.

If Stick's running is for the purpose of grinding out and pounding out yards (rather than leaving this to the OL and the RBs), then there is a good chance he is gonna get hurt and if it happens against JMU or in Frisco, then the Bison might be in trouble. If its for getting extra yardage on broken plays, or QB runs that by design give the QB running lanes with low probability of the big hit or being gang-tackled (and Stick is aware enough to slide when necessary instead of taking a big hit), then fine, let him run now and then.

Running QB's rarely get through a season without an injury. And if they get hurt, but still play, it affects more than just the running game, the QBs passes now become less accurate or quick off the hand b/c the QB is playing compromised. So it affects the entire arsenal of offensive weapons.