Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Rnd 2 Post Game Thoughts

Default SDSU Rnd 2 Post Game Thoughts

1) Congrats to the Jacks on a great season. Classy foes as always.
    2) Take away the obvious wtf moments and this was the team we were waiting for all year.
    3) That second quarter drive will go down in Bison lore should we win #6. Game changing, back breaking brilliance.
    4) Did Stick not know the clock was running on that play to end the half? I'm really glad that didn't come back to bite us.
    5) King was running hard. Dunn was running fast. Stick was running smart. Hard to beat that.
    6) Great game by Coach P. He gets a lot of shit (and often for good reason) but we knew that SDSU lost bothered him. I'm glad he got to right that wrong in the fashion he did.
    7) Game ball to Cam. Those were clutch shots when the offense wasn't coming through.
    8) SDSU stole our Ryan Smith package and is getting a lot of attention on the internets for their "creativity."
    9) JMU looks good against crappy teams. Time to humble another CAA foe armed with east coast bias.
    10) It was good to see Stick smiling and the guys having fun. It's a game. It's our game.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: SDSU Rnd 2 Post Game Thoughts

Right off the top of my head:

Grant Morgan
    Dimitri Williams
    Caleb Butler
    Tanner Volson

way to step up today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defensive line won the game....
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

NDSU really grabbed them by the balls after the first quarter and squeezed till they popped.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Defensive line won the game....
    Bs. Offensive line did. I am a defensive guy first. But the rams kicked ass today. That drive in the first half was what won the game. D line benefitted from that
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Couldn't be more impressed and proud of how the team responded after being down 10-0. Got our swag back now! Nobody is beating us..

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    NDSU really grabbed them by the balls after the first quarter and squeezed till they popped.
    Grabbed em by the pussy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

I love that they're running Stick more, which I'm sure has been their plan all along to do that more in the playoffis. I certainly understand how during the regular season his carries are limited as you have to keep him healthy. He just looked REALLY fast today.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was worried when the Jacks started out fast. We wore them out during that 20 play drive and then the Bison settled in.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Bs. Offensive line did. I am a defensive guy first. But the rams kicked ass today. That drive in the first half was what won the game. D line benefitted from that
    O-line was amazing, 302 yards on 52 carries and kept Stick clean to convert 10 of 13 third downs. D-line started getting pressure after the first quarter and held them to 37 yards rushing.

Glad to see Kuhnert and Johnson get back in the game, and Volson filled in very well. Hope PGT can go next week.