Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there any place in Sioux Falls that is hosting a Bison gathering?

Default Re: Is there any place in Sioux Falls that is hosting a Bison gathering?

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Shenanigans in Sioux Falls has a watch party
    Any other big news we should know about this game? any updates?
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Default Re: Is there any place in Sioux Falls that is hosting a Bison gathering?

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    Let's follow the timeline shall we? NCAA says no intro videos. Somehow SDSU is able to pull it off among other schools in spite of playing earlier, but NDSU can't. NDSU releases news that they aren't going to be allowed to use intro video, fans kick and scream as well as your radio show that has an actual employee of NDSU connected to the situation. NCAA changes rule. Please tell me what's wrong with my timeline.

Also, the rule was dumb. However NDSU fans reacted like a spoiled child and the NCAA acted like a shitty parent giving them their way. End of story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree with all of this. These are the same people who bitched and complained about FCC bitching and complains about the media policy and getting their way. I feel we should have just obliged. Not like the team/players GAF.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    Let's follow the timeline shall we? NCAA says no intro videos. Somehow SDSU is able to pull it off among other schools in spite of playing earlier, but NDSU can't. NDSU releases news that they aren't going to be allowed to use intro video, fans kick and scream as well as your radio show that has an actual employee of NDSU connected to the situation. NCAA changes rule. Please tell me what's wrong with my timeline.

Also, the rule was dumb. However NDSU fans reacted like a spoiled child and the NCAA acted like a shitty parent giving them their way. End of story

this is only going to lead to more mind numbing discussion about how NDSU is the NCAA's cash cow and how the NCAA shouldn't be biting the hand that feeds it.

😳

so thank you.

This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Didn't they complain about our championship trophy tour with Scheels?
    Totally forgot about that....Yes they did