Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there any place in Sioux Falls that is hosting a Bison gathering?

Default Is there any place in Sioux Falls that is hosting a Bison gathering?

Looking to meet some people for the game in SF.

Default Re: Is there any place in Sioux Falls that is hosting a Bison gathering?

http://ndsualumni.com/2016/football-...finals-vs-sdsu

Sioux Falls, SD
    Starz
    2209 W 57th St
    Sioux Falls, SD 57105
    Host: Gery Baar
    605-376-5147
    More info and RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sdsu-at...on-30049131762
    Find us on Facebook! Bison Watch Sioux Falls
    https://www.facebook.com/BisonWatchSiouxFalls/
    BisonWatchSiouxFalls@gmail.com
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Is there any place in Sioux Falls that is hosting a Bison gathering?

There is an official one listed for Sioux Falls.

http://ndsualumni.com/2016/football-...finals-vs-sdsu
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Don't know the host, but he sounds like a real Baar!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

be a man..go to cubbies in Brookings

Shenanigans in Sioux Falls has a watch party

Quote Originally Posted by VA BISON FAN View Post
    Looking to meet some people for the game in SF.
    The SF watch site hosted by Gery Baar is done well. He usually gets a decent crowd. Seems he has been trying different bars around town. Since I have season tickets and go to a couple away games I only went to one of his parties. Have fun. I will be at the game.

Will Bunny fans complain?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Will Bunny fans complain?
    Coming from the fan of a team that complained so hard that the NCAA changed a rule for them this is rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    Coming from the fan of a team that complained so hard that the NCAA changed a rule for them this is rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Please tell us what NDSU communications you are privy to. I would be interested in reading them.

Plus may I suggest you read those rules and find the rule that specifically states that there will be no intro videos. Ive read them and cant find it. Did I miss it?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."