Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/7 und

Default Re: 12/7 und

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Fuck Crandall too. Tried to mock fans after game running around waving arms. Then when it quieted he yelled 'this is OUR city' before piggybacking off the court on another player
    That doesn't even make sense lololol

Lets calm down. Yeah, we couldnt make a shot and played bad. Lack of effort other then Dex. Still a lot of season left. Lets remember, the year we went to the tourny and beat Oklahoma, we lost to und by 16. Plenty of time to turn things around. Some of the comments here are embarrassing. I get it you are pissed we lost to und, so am I. But support you damn team!! Do the Cameron crazies pack it in after a big loss to unc? Hell no. We still have a lot of talent on this team that can do a lot. So complain about the loss, but when I hear things like they arent going to compete fot the summit title, flad i didnt get season tickets, and continual throwing the team and coaches under the bus, if pisses me off. Let go Bison!!!!!!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Tentative shooting and the free throw line lost this game. A lot of little mistakes that added up in the end, as well. I expect a lot cleaner game in a couple of months.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Lets calm down. Yeah, we couldnt make a shot and played bad. Lack of effort other then Dex. Still a lot of season left. Lets remember, the year we went to the tourny and beat Oklahoma, we lost to und by 16. Plenty of time to turn things around.
    That team had a leader. Who is our leader right now? Dex is the only one I see trying.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lets see how NDSU responds next week

Lets calm down. Yeah, we couldnt make a shot and played bad. Lack of effort other then Dex. Still a lot of season left. Lets remember, the year we went to the tourny and beat Oklahoma, we lost to und by 16. Plenty of time to turn things around.
    That was a much more talented team. Much. Much more. Everyone knew the potential. This team has no goto player, no star nothing. You cuff that with a shitastic weave offense and this is what you get

Turn things around? That phrase implies changing directions. What have you seen this season to suggest Richman has anything else up his sleeve? This appears to be as good as it gets.

I was going to suggest that Richman just play all the freshmen and get them developed. But on second thought, players seem to regress under Richman. Best to keep them benched and uninvolved until we can get them a different coach.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lol @ Summit.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Scoring and shooting is a legit concern. Sure Paul and AJ are capable but they need to be every night scorers and get 10-15 a night. Dex is obv playing his tail off and bringing it every night but he cant be the only one. I love Khy's game and what he can do but hes really struggled and has turned it over way more then last season. Dave and company need to take a look at mixing up offenses.

Frustrating night to say the least.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    Lol @ Summit.
    Tonight you are correct, that is for sure.